Threaded View

Lightbulb

PART 4

In a tape entitled "أسئلة شباب مسجد الاستقامة في الحديدة" dated the evening of Tuesday, 11th Rabee al-Awwal 1432 (16th February 2011) Yahyah al-Hajooree does not hide his attacks upon Shaikh Rabee' (hafidhahullaah), one can enumerate over ten attacks upon the Shaikh in this one gathering! From them:

- That Shaikh Rabee' has racial/tribal prejudice and that he divides the Salafis in Yemen into Southerners and Northerners.
    - He describes Shaikh Rabee' as being antagonistic towards Ahlul-Haqq and biased in favour of Ahlil-Baatil and that he encourages the people of falsehood in their da'wah.
    - Whoever visits him from Dammaaj, he pounces upon them with the pouncing of a lion! He quakes over them, and his face alters, and his lips tremble due to his extreme rage!!
    - That Shaikh Rabee' is a schemer and plotter.
    - That Shaikh Rabee' quarrels and argues with the people so that they may agree with what he is upon in his commendations and recommendation of the Markaz of al-Fayoosh (Yemen) or otherwise he gets angry with them.
    - That Shaikh Rabee' intends by way of these gatherings, him and Shaikh Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhaab al-Wasaabee, to demonstrate that most of the people are with them.
    So Yahyah al-Hajooree not satisfied with these wicked lines of poetry regarding Shaikh Rabee' which he praised and called "naseehah" though we still wait to hear where is the "naseehah" in claiming that Shaikh Rabee' plots and schemes? And where is the "naseehah" in claiming that Shaikh Rabee' is a "crow of dissension"? And where is the "naseehah" in claiming with respect to the efforts of Shaikh Rabee that "his flowers have withered away, on the brink of rot"? And that he is "deceived by numbers"? Is this is advice, O reader, to an Imaam of the Sunnah? So, not satisfied with this alone, Yahyah al-Hajooree states in his own voice recording that there are revolutions taking place against the Govermenment and against Dammaaj! And that these revolutions are from the actions of the Freemasons! And that the one (i.e. Shaikh Rabee') who accuses him of Haddaadiyah has embarked upon the path of the Freemasons and of "The Joint Meeting Parties" (The 'JMP', a political organisation in Yemen that gathers together the opposition parties). All this is recorded, with the voice of Yahyah al-Hajooree in the tape entitled, الثوار على الدولة والثوار على مركز دار الحديث بدماج ("Uprising against the Government and against the Markaz Daar al-Hadeeth in Dammaaj")!

And this unbefitting speech against Shaikh Rabee' does not harm him, O respected reader. Shaikh Rabee' remains (may Allaah preserve him) just as the Allaamah Ibn Uthaimeen (rahimahullaah) stated:

"Shaikh Rabee' is from the Ulamaa of the Sunnah, and from the people of goodness. His aqidah is sound and his manhaj is strong and sound. However, when he began to speak about some of the symbolic figureheads of some of the people, from amongst the latecomers they began to tarnish him with these faults. Do you know [this] now!"
    And these attacks used to take place in the time of Shaikh Ibn Uthaimeen also, and this is what he (rahimahullaah) had to say in response:

"The visit of our brother, Shaikh Rabee bin Haadee to this region, our city, Unaizah, no doubt will have a good effect and it will also become clear to many of the people what used to be hidden from them due to the scare-mongering and rumour-mongering and also letting loose the tongues [of discord]…"
    And when they asked about Shaikh Rabee' and his writings to Shaikh Ibn Uthaimeen (rahimahullaah), this was the response of this noble Imaam of the Sunnah:

"It is apparently clear that this question is not in need of my answer. And just as Imaam Ahmad was asked about Ishaaq bin Raahawaih - rahimahumullaah - and he replied, "Someone like me is asked about Ishaaq! Rather, Ishaaq is to be asked about me." And I spoke at the beginning of my speech about that which I know about Shaikh Rabee', may Allaah grant him success, and what I mentioned has never ceased to be what I hold about him in my soul, up until this time. And his arrival here and his words that have reached me, then no doubt, they are such that they will increase a person in his love for him and in his supplication for him."
    Allaahu akbar! So compare this to the "naseehah" of Yahyah al-Hajooree and then let Yahyah and his followers claim that they were merely advising! By Allaah, the speech of Yahyah is belittlement of Shaikh Rabee'. Read again, O Salafi brother and sister, the speech of Shaikh al-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullaah) above that speaks of how ahlus-Sunnah deal with ahlulus-Sunnah when they differ - more so when a younger student speaks to an elder scholar of the Ummah! Would this kind of poetry and belittlement be tolerated against Shaikh Ibn Baaz, Shaikh Ibn Uthaimeen or Shaikh al-Albaanee?! Yet we are asked to accept it as a "naseehah" from the "Trustworthy Advisor" Yahyah al-Hajooree! By Allaah, the one who created all that exists, Shaikh Muqbil bin Haadee (rahimahullaah) did not behave like this towards the great Scholars, rather he refuted those who spoke ill of Shaikh Rabee (hafidhahullaah).

Shaikh Rabee' is the most aware of the traits of the Haddaadiyyah, since he is the one who exposed Mahmood Haddaad and refuted him and warned the Ummah from his evil and his misguidance. The first of the traits and distinguishing signs of the Haddaadiyyah which Shaikh Rabee' bin Haadee (hafidhahullaah) mentions, and that is their most apparent trait:

"Their hatred for the 'Ulamah of the Salafi Manhaj of this time, and their belittlement and humiliation of them, and their accusing them of ignorance and misguidance and inventing lies against them, and especially against the scholars of Madeenah…"
    SOURCE
    Ponder, O reader, over these words of Shaikh Rabee' bin Haadee (hafidhahullaah) and ask yourself who has gathered against the ulamah and accused them of ignorance and misguidance and bid'ah? Is it not Yahyah al-Hajooree who has accused the Scholars of Yemen and then moreover the Scholars of Madinah of misguidance and attacked and cursed them and shown his hatred towards them? The likes of Shaikh Ubaid, Shaikh Muhammad bin Haadee, Shaikh Rabee' and Shaikh al-Bukhaaree and others?

---
    Side note: In response to the claim that these articles are posted under unknown persons. This claim is deceptive and deceitful! It is not al-Maktabah as-Salafiyyah that is unknown! It is known to Shaikh Yahyah al-Hajooree, when he visited the UK and he stayed with us for a month! He used to refer the people to the likes of Shaikh Rabee' and Shaikh Muqbil and others from the ulamah in those times. He wrote in praise of the Maktabah and stated in audio recordings that they from the "thiqaat", the "trustworthy ones". And his followers know the Maktabah and those responsible for it, and they used to speak well of them - and more to the point Shaikh Muqbil (hafidhahullaah) spoke about the Maktabah and its efforts, it was known to him, and this was even before Yayhah's visit to the UK. So how has al-Maktabah as-Salafiyyah now become 'unknown'? Indeed even when they spoke ill of the Maktabah and wrote pages of refutations against them, were they refuting unknown persons? This is a deceptive smoke screen that is being raised so that the sincere Salafi is drawn into sideline arguments. Rather it is the blind-followers of Yahyah in the West that are unknown, and that is even if they sign these attacks with their own real names! And that is because they are unknown to the ulamah and unknown to the students of knowledge and the people of virtue, their trustworthiness is not established, and are therefore not to be accepted as being trustworthy, as is well known in the sciences of hadeeth. Rather, their attacks upon the people of virtue from the ulamah shows they are not trustworthy at all, rather they are abandoned due to their enmity against the Scholars of hadeeth and Salafiyyah.