Hybrid View

Rough Translation

In The Name Of Allaah, The Most Merciful The Bestower Of Mercy

He says this:

Indeed, there is to be found amongst the people some who speak ill of Shaikh Muhammad Bin Haadee and Shaikh Abdullaah Bukhaaree.

This is something that is not specific to Shaikh Muhammad Bin Haadee nor Shaikh Abdullaah Bukhaaree, the people spoke against the Prophets (alayhimus-salaatu-wassalaam); they accused them of Majic, soothsaying and lying etc. etc. Baarakallaahu Feekum - and they waged war against the Imaams of the Sunnah with this ugliness.

This is the Sunnah of Allaah with His slaves - indeed the one who follows the path of truth and the one who follows the straight path must have enemies. The devils push these ones (i.e. those who attack the people of truth) to do evil and call them to wage war against the truth and its people. The statuses of these ones (i.e. those attacked) is not raised except (through) patience upon (receiving) harm.

The Messengers were harmed and they (i.e. those who harmed them) said: ''You are no more than human beings like us!'' They (i.e. Messengers) said: ''We are no more than human beings like you, but Allaah bestows His Grace to whom He wills of His slaves.'', ''And we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us.''

So they bring harm upon Muhammad Bin Haadee and other than him, and to Bukhaaree, and to Rabee and other than them. The people speak ill of them with falsehood, oppression and fabrication. Baarakallaahu feekum, they did not leave Ahmad Bin Hanbal, nor Ibn Taymiyyah, nor Ibn Abdul Wahhaab and other than them - and other than them amongst the Imaams of Islaam. They were not saved from being spoken against. How are you (people) ignorant of this so as to ask this question?

Baaarakallaahu Feekum, we advise those who speak ill of so and so, and so and so, and so and so, and so and so—that they fear Allaah!

Those who speak ill of Muhammad Bin Haadee and Bukhaaree claim salafiyyah, whilst, by Allaah! they wage war against Salafiyyah, its usool and its manhaj - and they hide themselves with Salafiyyah in order to be able to misguide the slaves of Allaah (tabaaraka wa ta'ala) and to hinder them from the straight path.

We ask allaah to guide them or return their plots upon them, and to repel their plots from the truth and its people.