Part C
    Ahadeeth Pertaining to Eemaan, Tawheed, Deen and Qadr

Taken from
    Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah
    of
    Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
    Abbas Abu Yahya

19- 950 - On the authority of Abdullaah bin Umar who said: The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- took a hold of me and said:

‘Worship Allaah as if you see Him, and be in this world as if you are a stranger or a passer-by.’

No.1473

20- 951- On the authority of Mu’adh who said: I asked: O Messenger of Allaah, give me advice.
    He said:

‘Worship Allaah as if you see Him, count yourself amongst the dead and remember Allaah at every rock and at every tree. If you commit a bad deed, then do a good one after it – a secret one with a secret one and an open one with an open one.’

No. 1475

21- 952 - On the authority of Abul Muntafiq who said: I came to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- at Arafat, I came so close to him that the neck of my riding beast touched the neck of his riding beast. I said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, inform me of an action which will save me from the punishment of Allaah and enter me into His paradise.’

The Prophet answered:

‘Worship Allaah and do not associate anything with Him, pray the prescribed prayers, give the obligatory Zakaat, perform Hajj and Umrah.’

Ashhad (one of the narrators in the chain) said: ‘and I think he said: and fast Ramadan.’

‘Look at what you would love the people to do for you then do the same for them and at what you would dislike from them then do not do that to them.’

No. 1477

22- 953- On the authority of Shareed bin Suwayd ath-Thaqafee who said: I said: O Messenger of Allaah! Indeed my mother wanted me to free a slave on her behalf and I have a black slave girl from African lands (near the south of Sudan)?

The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘Call her.’

He asked her: ‘Who is your Lord?’

She answered: ‘Allaah.’

He said: ‘Who am I?’

She said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah.’

He said: ‘Free her, as she is a believer.’

No. 3161

23- 954 – On the authority of Maqal bin Yasaar in a narration ascribed to the Prophet - sall'Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam:

‘The best of Eemaan is patience and pardoning.’

No. 1495

24- 957 – On the authority of ‘Amr bin ‘Ubsaah in a narration ascribed to the Prophet- sall'Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam:

‘The best migration is migrating from what your Lord – Azza wa Jal – hates/dislikes.’

No. 553

25- 958 – On the authority of Fadalah bin Ubayd that he heard the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- say:

‘The person who is guided to Islaam is successful, he who has a sufficient means of living and is satisfied with that.’

No. 1506

26- 960 – On the authority of Abu Sakhr al-Uqayli who said, ‘A bedouin narrated to me saying: I took something to Madina to sell during the lifetime of the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- and when I finished selling I said: I will meet this man and I will hear from him.

I found myself walking between Abu Bakr and Umar, then I began to follow them in their tracks until they came across a Jewish man propagating the Torah by reading it.
    He was consoling himself at the approach of his son’s death, who was a good and handsome boy.

The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:

‘I ask you, for the sake of The One Who revealed the Torah, do you find my description and my affair in your book?’

He shook his head like this; i.e. ‘no.’

But his son said: Yes, by The One Who revealed the Torah! Indeed we definitely find your description and your arrival in our book. I testify that there is none worthy of worship in truth except Allaah and that you are the Messenger of Allaah.

The Messenger said:

‘Keep the Jews away from your brother.’

i.e. the son of the Jew, who accepted Islaam.

Then the Messenger took charge of the boy’s shrouding, perfumed his shroud and prayed over him.’

No. 3269

27- 962 – On the authority of Salamah bin Qais al-‘Ashja’ee, who said:

‘The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said in his farewell Hajj:

‘There are four matters of prime importance: that you do not associate anything with Allaah, that you do not kill a soul that Allaah has made sacred except with due right, that you do not commit illegal intercourse and you do not steal.’

Salamah said: There was none more zealous towards these than me, since I heard them from the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-.

No. 1759
    ====
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    Jeddah, KSA.