Part B
    Ahadeeth Pertaining to Eemaan, Tawheed, Deen and Qadr

Taken from
    Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah
    of
    Shaykh Al-Albaani as-Salafi

Translated by
    Abbas Abu Yahya

10- 939 - On the authority of Abu Umamah who said: A man asked: O Messenger of Allaah what is Eemaan?

The Messenger answered: If your good action pleases you and your bad action displeases you, then you are a believer.’

He asked: O Messenger of Allaah! What is sin?’

He answered: ‘If there is something that troubles your heart then leave it.’
    No. 550

11- 941- On the authority of Imran bin Hussain, on the authority of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- who said: ‘If a man calls his Muslim brother: ‘O kaafir!’ Then it is like killing him, and cursing a believer is like killing him.’
    No. 3385

12- 943 – On the authority of Abu Huraira –Rahiallaahu anhu in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: ‘There are four things in my Ummah from the affairs of Jahileeyah which the people will not leave: wailing at a death, abusing lineage and the belief that a contagious disease is transferred by itself (and not by Allaah’s permission) to a mangy camel who infects one hundred camels; but who infected the first camel? Also, attributing rain to stars saying: It rained on us due to such and such a star.
    No. 735

13- 944 – On the authority of Abu Maalik al-Ashaari in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: ‘There are four things in my Ummah from the matters of Jahileeyah which they will not leave: pride in ancestors, defaming lineage, requesting rain due to the stars and wailing at a death.’
    No. 734

14- 945 – On the authority of al-Aswaad bin Sareea’ in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: ‘There will be four types of people on the Day of Judgement who will have a proof for themselves: A deaf person who cannot hear, a dumb person, a senile person and whoever dies without the Dawa’ of a Prophet having reached him.

As for a deaf person he will say: ‘O Lord! Islaam came and I could not hear anything.’ As for the dumb person he will say: ‘Islaam came and children would throw dung at me.’ As for the senile person he will say: ‘Islaam came and I was unintelligent.’ As for the person who died without the Dawa’ of a Prophet having reached him, he will say: ‘O Lord! Your Messenger did not come to me.’

So their covenant will be taken to obey Allaah, then a messenger will be sent to them telling them to enter the Hell-Fire.’

Then the Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘I swear by Him in Whose Hand is my soul, if they had entered it, it would have become cool for them and not harmed them.’
    No. 1434

15- 946 - On the authority of Anas that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said to a man: ‘Accept Islaam.’
    He said: ‘I find myself disliking it.’
    He answered: ‘Accept Islaam, even if you dislike it.’
    No. 1454

16- 947 – On the authority of Hakeem bin Hizaam in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: ‘You have entered Islaam with the reward of the good actions you did before.’
    No. 248

17- 948 – On the authority of Umar who said: We were with the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- in an expedition so we said: O Messenger of Allaah! The enemy has arrived and they are satisfied with food, but our people are hungry?!

The Ansaar said: Should we not slaughter our livestock and feed our people?

The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘Whoever has any extra food then he should come with it.’

So the people began coming with measures of food, some more and some less. All that the army had was twenty-odd Saa’ (a unit of measure).

The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- sat next to the food and supplicated for blessings then he said: ‘Take the food and be calm.’

So a man began taking food in his bag and his sack and they all began taking the food in their containers to the extent that a man would tie up the sleeves of his shirt and fill it up. Even after they had all taken their food, the food remained as it had been.

Then the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘I testify that there is none worthy of worship in truth except Allaah and that I am the Messenger of Allaah. No rightful slave of Allaah comes with this testification except that Allaah saves him from the heat of the Fire.’
    No. 3221

18- 949 – From Abu-Darda, when death was approaching him he said: Shall I narrate a hadeeth to you which I heard from the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-?
    I heard the Messenger of Allaah saying: ‘Worship Allaah as if you see Him, if you do not see Him, then know that He sees you.

Count yourself amongst the dead, be careful of the supplication of the oppressed since it is indeed answered. Whoever from amongst you can attend the two prayers, Isha and Fajr prayer even if you have to crawl, then you should do so.’
    No.1474
    ====
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    Jeddah, KSA.