Threaded View

What a blessed gathering

All praise is for Allah and may the peace and blessings be upon His noble Messenger.

Allah blessed us again to put together another beneficial lecture series,in which our invited guests Abu Khadijah and Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq explained how it is a fact, that, the way we will have salvation is to be STEAD FAST UPON THE MINHAJ which is found in the authentic narrations. In these lectures it was made crystal clear that whoever opposes the Salafi methodology will never achieve steadfastness. So I thank the mashaayikh who participated in the conference: al-'Allaamah 'Ubayd Ibn 'Abdullaah al-Jaabiree and Shaykh Khaalid adh-Dhufayree, and the noble Shaykh, al-'Allaama Rabee' Ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee for his words of encouragement and support. And I thank my two elder Salafi brothers for this blessed visit, because it was indeed another victory for Ahlus Sunnah. In conclusion I ask Allah to continue to allow this blessed minhaj to be stronge in Philadelphia and in the West. I ask Allah to bless everyone who helped make this event a success, Abul-Hasan Maalik, Anwar Wright, Maaz Qurashi and the Sunnah Publishing staff, Germantown masjid admin., Salafipub, Talib Abdullah, Kashiff Khan and Abu idris eventhough they were not able to attend, and our beloved Hasan Somali. Salafi Dawah is ALIVE in Philadelphia. Allahu Akbar!