Threaded View

Jazakallaahu khayran sister Saleeha for posting such an delightful reading about Umm Talha. I find her character very inspiring ma sha Allah. I see her actions as an encouragement to all sisters to seek knowledge despite of all our commitments, chores, nappies and shopping lists, no matter what, we must seek knowledge. What a wonderful example she was, ma sha Allah. May Allaah reward you so much for posting that my sister. I could see it was written from your heart ma sha Allah, very touching indeed. May Allaah make you both from the people of the hadith you mention:

[Those who have mutual love for the sake of My Glory will have Pillars of light and will be envied by the Prophets and martyrs.
    Reported by at-Tirmidhee [no.2390] and Ahmed [5/236-237] its isnaad is Saheeh.]

[ This is what Salafiyyah is about. It is about helping each other to worship Allaah upon knowledge and insight with compassion, mercy and steadfastness and offering. ]

[I pray that this is a time to reflect upon the purpose for which we were created and prepare for our own deaths. I pray that the deaths of Umm Talhah and Abu Talhah is a cause to unite the Salafis upon the truth when people read these threads. I pray that their efforts continue to be a benefit for the people]

Aameen!