Hybrid View

Another Brother Whose Name Has Been Deceptively Used

We received the following via an email (on 2nd August) from a brother whose name was deceptively put on the list by the plotters of the attempted coup:

I have read the posts by TROID.ORG on salafitalk.com and I had no idea how far the deception from those certain individuals have gone. I was literally taken aback by their level of treachery and deviant actions, May Allah protect us from that. I also just read Musa's post on there and I'm happy he made his position very clear along with Dawud Adib. As some from amongst them claimed that Dawud Adib was "with them."

My name was put on the "list" by those individuals, but I was never ever contacted by them, NOR did I give anyone any permission to put my name on this list, and I just wanted my testimony to be in writing and to be made clear. And till this day I have never seen 'the list' (the report) or know of its true contents.

As Musa Richardson and Dawud Adib said they did not support them and they also did not heed the advice of Sheikh Ramzan, so it seems that their intentions were to get an answer that suited their needs even if it had no truth to it.

I also want to say that for my time in Troid and dealing with Umaar al-Irlandee specifically, I have nothing but good to say about the brother. In all my dealings with him he has been very responsible, professional, and most importantly, very brotherly to me. He ran Troid like it deserved to be run, from the online lectures for the Musa Richardson classes on wiziq, to the bookstore & book publishing, online bookstore, the donations, all the drives, and the day to day affairs.

May Allah protect the dawah in Toronto and to make Troid a brighter beacon of truth then it ever was and increase the brothers/sisters in rank on the Day of Judgement for putting the dawah ahead of themselves and sacrificing countless hours and money for the sake of Allah. Ameeen.

Your brother in Islaam, Khalid
    Update (05/08/2011): Khalid was informed by another brother who believed he had seen his name on the document, but this has now been questioned. This matter will be clarified in a separate post later in this thread. While this matter is clarified, it does not change the fact that many names have been used without their permission, agreement and consent.