Threaded View

Another Brother Reveals How He Advised This Group Early On

We received this email earlier from one of the brothers in the community (Yusuf bin Frederick):

Date: 6 August, 2011 4:31:09 PM EDT
    Subject: Fitna

Two months ago, I was shown a document by the brothers who started this fitnah containing a list of complaints, accusations, and a list of names. I was shocked to see my name on the list and I told them to remove it because I did not agree, and I know only good of Umar and Ahmed. I warned them of the harm, shortsightedness, and damage this would cause. After my name was removed I continued to advise them to leave this fitnah...

...How many years have they financially set back the community by freezing bank accounts and seizing websites? It is now ramadan and people can't benefit from the web sites Troid.org and Islaam.ca SubhanAllah you are blocking people from seeking ilm and dawah, not just in Toronto, but from around the world.

Whoever is still involved in this madness should return the websites and make taubah, the door for repentance is open. Stop harming the dawa, and making the hizbeez rejoice at the community splitting.

As for the salafis [of the community] we just want things to go back to the way they were. When I first came to the dawah, Troid was in a room the size of a closet. Now we have a masjid, and no one can deny the progress that has been made with Umar and Ahmed managing. I know them to be trustworthy responsible and helpful.

When I saw this list their were many names and I mistakenly thought I saw Khalid's name. I misinformed him that he was on the list. It was my fault and not a lie or mistake by Khalid or Troid. May ALLAH forgive me and let our community be one again. It is Ramadan the big shayatiin are locked up so what is left but pride.

Yusuf from the East
    That's a good point we have not made in this thread previously. How many thousands of people from around the world have been prevented from benefiting from the audio lectures, articles and other resources on the website(s) because of the corrupt actions of these people?!