Hybrid View

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

A Golden Observation of Al-'Allaamah Rabee' Bin Haadee Al-Madkhalee

I have stated more than once: Indeed, we have met Salafis in the eastern and western parts of the earth – all of them had love for one another and brotherhood upon one methodology and there was no differing between them, so the Salafi Dawah was disseminated in the eastern and western world. Then the malicious ones amongst the jews, the christians, the evangelists/missionaries and the leaders of misguidance amongst the rawaafid (shia) and the soofiyyah noticed it - those who co-operate with the enemies of (Salafiyyah) and the misguided parties.

By Allaah they co-operate with the enemies (of Salafiyyah) and there is a hidden and apparent connection between them, and they do not co-operate except in opposition to the Salafi Methodology. So they disseminated and propagated the poisons of disunity amongst the Salafis when it (i.e. Salafiyyah) spread in the eastern and western parts of the earth.

They propagated the poisons of disunity in the midst of the Salafis, so they rip them apart in an evil way and there emerged a people who did not know Salafiyyah's (true) orientation. Amongst them (i.e. those who emerged) is one who claims to be Salafi, but you do not see him except that he severs the affairs that binds Salafiyyah, due to his evil behaviour, his evil methodology or the evil methodologies that are widespread and designed to disunite the Salafis and tear them apart.

Salafiyyah is in need of sensible, merciful and wise people, and even before that it is need of scholars. If these affairs are not present within the Salafis, then where will Salafiyyah be? It would be ruined. And may Allaah bless you.

Source: http://salaficentre.com/2013/01/a-go...-al-madkhalee/
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.