Threaded View

Exclamation Shaikh Fawzaan's Advice In Light of The Recent Film Degrading The Prophet Muhammad (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Shaikh Fawzaan's Advice In Light of The Recent Film Degrading The Prophet Muhammad (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)

Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan (hafidhahullaah Ta'aala) said:
    "Our advice regarding that is to show comportment (demeanor) and not to show disapproval in this manner; demonstrations or harming innocent people, and wasting wealth - this is not permissible.

Those who must respond to this are the scholars, not the common folk. The scholars respond to these affairs. They (i.e. the kufaar) want to cause chaos amongst us, and they wish to affect us; this is what they want. They want us to fight one another.

The soldiers withhold while these people attack, and there occurs beating, killing, and injury. This is what they want.

Calm down. Calm down.

Those who are responsible for responding are the people of knowledge and insight. Or they could choose not to respond to them, and resolve not to respond. The pagans used to call the Messenger (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) a magician, a soothsayer, a liar, etc... And Allaah commanded him to have patience. He commanded His Messenger (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) to have patience.

They did not protest in Makkah nor did they destroy any of the homes of the pagans nor did they kill anyone. Patience and demeanor until Allaah, The Exalted and Most High, facilitates a way for the Muslims.

That which is obligatory is to have demeanor, especially in these times and during these tribulations and within this evil today which is going on within the lands of the Muslims. It is obligatory to have demeanor and not to rush into these affairs, and the commoners are not fit to deal with this, for the ignorant do not know. None should deal with this except the people of knowledge and insight."

Source: http://maktabah-alfawaaid.blogspot.c...cent-film.html
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.