Threaded View

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه ومن والاه وبعد
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I will start with this beautiful statement from our Noble Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم

لا يشكر الله من لا يشكر الناس

So first of all I thank all Mashaykh of Medinah like Shaykh Ubayd ibn Abdillaah al Jaabiree, Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee al Madkhali, Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab al ‘Aqeel and Shaykh Abdullaah bin Abdir Raheem al Bukhari (may Allaah preserve them) for their time that they gave us in delivering lectures.

I also thank Abu Maryam, Abu Hakeem, Abu Khadeejah, Abu Iyyad, Abdulillah Lahmami and others (the list is very large) for their help and support during this Five Pilars Umrah 2012, their accompaniment have been excellent.

The Umrah was excellent and unforgettable, I enjoyed every single second of this trip which was well organised and very beneficial. We have been able to concentrate on 'ibaadah and seeking knowledge (which is an 'ibaadah itself) wa lillahi al hamd.

We can not really understand what is the ni'amah of the Scholars before meeting them. Sitting at their feet is more valuable than gold and silver. Wa Allahi being on front of our Mashaykh increase considerably our love for them.

Unfortunately one of my biggest regret is to not have been able to meet our Noble Shaykh Rabee' (hafidhahullah). May Allah 3azzawajal cure him and give him good health. Ameen

Outside the conference, I have been able to sit at Shaykh AbdulMuhsin Al 'Abbad, Shaykh AbdulRazzaq Al badr, Shaykh Yahya al Hindi (hafidhahumullah) classes wa lillahi al hamd, and I benefited a lot in term of behaviour and knowledge.

I liked our visit of the White Mountains where people were competing in climbing the mountains. We have sat and benefit from brothers around the world. Phildelphia, Maldives, Singapore, Miami, UK,... I have a special thank for our brother Ahmad Abu Anissa from Philadephia. And the talk of Abu Hakeem was tremendous, I advise every body to listen it.

I also appreciate my meeting with two Somalians brothers (Abu Ubaidah and Abu Suffyan) from Toronto who were constantly seeking knowledge from our Mashaykh, may Allah 3azzawajal preserve them.

I met Hassan Saeed from Wales with who I made my 'Umrah (with the help of our beloved brother Abu Maryam), he is very nice brother.

We went with our teacher, Abu Hakeem to mektabah for buying some books, this was an excellent and beneficial evening too.

There is so many situation which I could describe, however it will be too long to explain I prefer let you make your own experience in participating to the Five Pillar Umrah 2013.

I can not finish without thanking my beloved brothers from Maldives. There is no word to describe my joy to share this trip with them. I strongly advise every salafis in visiting our brothers in Maldives for the Sake of Allah as I have learnt a lot from their behaviours and mannerisms. If only we have the same akhlaaq and attachement for the Sunnah as them, our brotherhood will have been stronger. Muhaz, Ahmad, Abuu, Isma'il and Ibrahim by Allah I love you for the Sake of Allah.

Finally, I thank my companion Chaher Abu Abdilqayyum with who I spent time in making tawaf, spending all night in the haram, visiting the Mashaykh,...

I strongly advise EVERYBODY in participating to the next Umrah, the organizers have made this trip easy wa lillahi al hamd, you can set up a payment plan and pay £100 a month. Do not miss this opportunity ikhwan, the companionship of the 'Ulemma is invaluable.

May Allah accept this from us and give us the opportunity to go back next year. Allahumma Ameen

عبد الحليم أبو أبي بكر