Threaded View

Sisters from Toronto feedback:

As Salaamu 'Alaykum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh

All praises is due to Allaah for giving my family and I the opportunity to perform umrah together with FivePillars. It was truly a ni’mah from Allaah, that He azzawajal allowed us to travel with the salafis from all over the word, wallaahi it was beautiful seeing the unity between the brothers and sisters, unity upon the Quran and Sunnah, walhamdulilah. I would like to thank our beloved Shaykh Ubayd al Jabriee hafithahullaah, our brothers Abu Hakeem, Abu Khadeejah, Abu Iyaad and everyone else who was involved in organizing this wonderful dawrah, even if it was something as small as a supplication for us, BarakAllaahu feekum. I would also like to thank our brothers from TROID for working hard and diligently in facilitating this trip for the salafis in Canada, especially brother Ahmad for guiding us through our trip.

After performing Umrah for the first time in my life, the best part of this trip was benefiting from our ulemah in Madeenah. Sitting in the same room as the maashaayikh and hearing their speech was not only a benefit but it also increases your love and respect for them. I ask Allaah to protect and preserve Shaykh Ubayd, Shaykh Muhammad ibn Haadee, Shaykh Abdullaah Al Buhkaree and Shaykh Muhammad Aqeel. I also ask Allaah the Most High to reward them for their beneficial knowledge and time.

Alhamdulilaah it was also beautiful seeing so many salafis from different parts of the world, this helped in strengthening the ties of sisterhood/brotherhood and it causes you to reflect on the bounty of Allaah for aiding and blessing dawatus salafiyyah. I enjoyed meeting my sisters from U.K, U.S.A, and Madeenah, may Allaah bless them. By Allaah only in salafiyyah will you see pure love between one another, solely for Allaah’s sake.

With that said, I encourage everyone to participate in the next umrah/dawrah with FivePillars, may Allaah grant you success! Don’t think it is difficult, I never thought I would have this opportunity anytime soon, but alhamdulilah, Allaah has answered my prayers and made it easy for my family and I. I pray Allaah allows us to have this beautiful experience again, this time with an even larger group. Many brothers and sisters are excited about next year as well, in sha Allaah it will be a benefit for us. I pray that Allaah accepts our du’as, our prayers, ebaadah and most importantly makes us sincere in that.

Wassalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatu