Threaded View

Indeed all praise is for Allah, we praise Him and we seek His help and forgiveness. I testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is His final Messenger. To proceed:-

The Messenger of Allah stated, "One Umrah is a expiation for the sins commtted between it and another Umrah". (Bukharee and Muslim)
    This hadeeth implies firstly if one performs Umrah according to the Quran and Sunnah it will be a means for your sins to be forgiven if Allah wills and secondly it is a act of worship that can be done multiple times. By Allah there wasn't a brother that i spoke to except that they gave me glad tidings about this past trip and their intent to return next year insha Allah. I would like to also thank my beloved brothers from SPUBS for opening the door for us here in the U.S to travel with them to KSA. I would like thank my dear brothers from the U.K, Abu Khadijah, Abu Hakeem and Abu Maryam. I would also like to give a special thanks to my brothers Isa Underdue and Rasheed Barbee for looking over my group from Philadelphia when it was clear that I wouldnt be able to travel. I can only pray that our Lord the Most High will allow me back next year to His holy house.

Love for Ahlus Sunnah wa Hadeeth,
    Aboo Zaahid Jalil Meekins
    Phila., P.A. (Germantown)