Exclamation Scholars: Errors in Manhaj Follow Errors in 'Aqeedah

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Scholars: Errors in Manhaj Follow Errors in 'Aqeedah

Shaikh al-'Uthaimeen (rahimahullaah) said:
    ...and when a person takes a manhaj that opposes the manhaj of the Messenger (alayhis salaatu was salaam), and his rightly-guided Caliphs, then its meaning is that his aqidah is not sound. Otherwise, when the aqidah is sound, the manhaj too will be sound.
    -----> http://www.manhaj.com/manhaj/articles/xyzse-shaykh-ibn-uthaymeen-errors-in-manhaj-occur-due-to-underlying-errors-in-aqidah.cfm

Shaikh 'Ubaid al-Jaabiree (hafidhahullaah) said:

And Islaam is brought together (composed) of these two, (a) the soundness, correctness in aqidah, and (b) the soundness and safety in manhaj. Therefore, one of them cannot be separated from the other.

The person whose manhaj is corrupt, have trust that this follows on from the corruption in his aqidah. When the aqidah is upright, in the correct way, then the manhaj will also be upright.
    For the manhaj of the Khawaarij became corrupt because of the corruption in their aqidah. They held the belief of the lawfulness of the blood of those who commit major sins, and thus they permitted fighting and killing them and revolting against the sinful disobedient rulers. They made lawful the taking of blood and wealth. It is for this reason that it was said "They are disbelievers" by whoever said this from the people of knowledge (i.e. because they, the khawaarij made lawful what Allaah made unlawful, the taking of the blood of a Muslim upon other than a due right).
    ------> http://www.manhaj.com/manhaj/articles/otddj-shaykh-ubayd-al-jaabiree-on-differentiating-between-aqidah-and-manhaj.cfm

Also read: Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan on Differentiating Between Aqidah and Manhaj ----> http://www.manhaj.com/manhaj/article...and-manhaj.cfm

Related Links:

Tawheed First, by Shaikh Al-Albaanee [Arabic]

The 'Aqeedah of Tawheed (by Shaikh Fawzaan, hafidhahullaah)

Shaikh Rabee': Call to Tawheed Represents Peak of Sincerity

The Belief Of The Righteous Predecessors (by Shaikh al-Madanee, rahimahullaah)

The Aqeedah of Ahl-us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah (by Shaikh al-'Uthaimeen, rahimahullaah)

Scholarly Explanation of Six Principles / Study Guide

Some of the Firmly Grounded Principles of the Da'watus-Salafiyyah and its Lofty Distinguishing Characteristics

'Aqeedah.Com / TawhidFirst.Com

One in every 4 People is a Muslim, so why are we struggling?

Defend Allaah's Religion And Not Those Who Innovate Into It

Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.