Lightbulb The Day of 'Mazeed' (The Increase)

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

The Day of 'Mazeed' (The Increase)

Excerpt:

Upon the authority of Anas ibn Maalik who said: that the Messenger of Allah – Sallallahu 'Alaiihi wa Salam [said:] Jibreel – Alaihi Salaam – came to me and in his hand was a white mirror, upon it there was a black spot. I said what is this (refering to the mirror), Oh Jibreel? He said this is (the day of) Jumu'ah; your Lord presents it to you that it may be an eid for you and your people after you. You will be the first (i.e you and your nation will be the first to have their day of eid during the week) and the Jews and the christians will follow you (that is the following day is sabbath for the Jews on Saturday, and the Christians day being Sunday). He (the Prophet) said: What is there for us in it? He said: In it is Good for you! In it there is an hour if one supplicates to his Lord for good that has been alloted to him, he will recieve it, or (supplicates for) something that has not been allotted to him, except that he will have preserved for him that which is greater than it. Or if he seeks refuge upon it from evil that was written to afflict him, then he is granted refuge. Or he seeks refuge from something that was not written for him, then he is granted refuge from an affair greater than it. So I said: what is this black spot? He said: This is the hour (i.e the day of judgement) it will be established on a Jumu'ah. It is the leader of all the days with us; in the hereafter we will call it, 'The day of Mazeed (The increase).' So I said: Why do you call it the day of Mazeed? He said: 'Indeed your Lord has taken a vast valley in Jannah made of white musk (In one version 'Dunes of white musk'). On the day of Jumu'ah, He decends from above the seven heavens until He is over the Kursee. He surrounds His Kursee with pulpits of light. Then the Prophets come and sit upon them. Then the pulpits are surrounded with chairs of gold, and the martyrs and the truthful come and sit upon them. Then the People of Jannah will come and sit upon the dunes (of white musk), then their Lord – Blessed and Exalted be He – reveals Himself to them, and they look at His face. Then He says to them: "I am He Who has been truthful in My promise to you, and perfected My favours upon you. This is the place of my ennoblement! Ask of me!" So they ask Him for His good pleasure. He says to them: "It is My good pleasure that has caused you to enter my abode! And caused you to attain my ennoblement! So ask of me!" So they ask of Him until their desires are fulfilled. Then he opens up for them at that point what no eye has seen or ear has heard, and has not occured to the heart of any human being (this will continue) until the time that people turn away after jumu'ah. Then the Lord – Blessed and Exalted be he – ascends over his Kursee, and the Prophets and the martyrs ascend with him. (Then the narrator mentions) I think he said: "And the Inhabitants (of Jannah) will return to their abodes which are made of unbroken pure white pearl having no taint or (made of) red ruby or green emerald. Their rooms and doors are made from it, its (Jannah) rivers flow within it continuously and its fruits hang low. They have within it their spouses and their servants. And they have no desire for anything more than they do the day of Jumu'ah, that they may increace in His ennoblement and that they may increase in looking at His face – Blessed and Exalted be he – and for that reason it is called the day of Mazeed (The Increase).

(Collected by Al Bazaar in Kashful Astaar (1/254) and At Tabaraani in Al Awsat (2/314) Abu Nu’aym in ‘Siffatul Jannah’ (1/499) and Imaamul Aajurry in ‘Ash Sharee’ah (1/254) and declared ‘Hasan Li Ghairihi’ in ‘Saheeh targheeb’ (3761)

A tremendous hadeeth that speaks of a tremendous gathering on a great day!
    Source: Click on the headline, or here.

Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.