Exclamation Abu Muhammad Al-Maghribi CLARIFIES his resignation @ Masjid Rahmah Newark New Jersey USA

As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Yesterday, our brother Abu Muhammad Al-Maghribi clarified his resignation LIVE at "The Salafi Conference": In Defense Of The Salafi Manhaj, on his position in regards to Masjid Rahmah:

He said,

They chose Tahir (Wyatt) over Shaykh Rabee'...
    The brother went on to say (not a quote),"That he has no problem with the community of Masjid Rahmah rather the Administration..." The audio maybe be available inshaaAllaah.

We see from this, that our brother implemented & gave precedence to detailed disparagement over general praise. Though I regard myself as a general layman, I highly respect Abu Muhammad Al-Maghree for this praiseworthy action!

BaarakAllaahu feeka yaa Abu Muhammad! May Allaah increase you upon good!
    When a man knows his ownself, speech of the people is of no benefit to him!

What an Evil Exchange: Choosing Taher over Shaikh Rabee', the flag-bearer of Jarh wa Ta'deel in our time!

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma ba'd

Allaahul Musta'aan. Classify this under evil exchanges.

What follows is most of what Abu Muhammad (hafidhahullaah) said yesterday, bridging separate clarifications, regarding the fitnah of the Masjid Rahmah Administration. In sha` Allaah, when the first audio also becomes available, others details can be added.

Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee clarified in his second clarification, the audio of which is below:

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma ba'd

I just want to make a correction of a statement I made earlier. One of my brothers (hafidhahullaah) approached me [regarding my mention of] why I left Masjid Rahmah. I didn't pay attention to the exact wording, but my beloved brother - Al-Hamdulillaah - said that I said [I left] because of the brothers of Masjid Rahmah. [It was] Not the brothers of Masjid Rahmah, [it was because of] the Administration, actually. Let us make that clear. [I left because of] the administration! A few, a handful of people, not the community. And also he said [that I said] the roof, under one roof, someone may take it [the wrong way]. I'm taking that statement [back.] The issue is the position that the administration took. Alright?

This is not something that I took from somebody's pocket. It is something they did themselves, they sent emails. Because, me, I just know that stuff from the email they sent. Them, they made a choice; they chose Taher over Shaikh Rabee'. When I asked them personally, I said, 'Why did you move Shaikh Rabee's name?' They said, 'Because Shaikh Rabee' said, 'if Taher is speaking, he won't speak.'" So I said, 'So you chose Taher over [Shaikh Rabee']?' Anyway, that's what happened. [In Abu Muhammad's first bayaan, he said: They [the administration] sent an email saying it was a mistake, but it was NOT a mistake!]

In sha` Allaah, I do apologize, if anybody here from Masjid Rahmah... My brothers from the community, whom I love and whom I spent six years with. I still love you brothers.

My position was, Al-Hamdulillaah, supported by the mashaayikh (scholars). Shaikh Rabee' himself. Shaikh 'Ubaid, we spoke today and he said: 'You made the right decision.' Shaikh Suhaymee. Even though Shaikh Saalih as-Suhaymee told me: 'Abu Muhammad, no, no, be patient in sha` Allaah.' I said, 'Shaikh, I've been patient for six years, trying to be like you.' He said, 'If you've been patient for six years, you're better than me.' ...Shaikh Falah Isma'eel himself said: 'Abu Muhammad, you made the right decision, may Allaah reward you.'

We have to stand for the people of knowledge. So, in sha` Allaah, once again I apologize. It's not the community of Masjid Rahmah, whom I love in general. ...

Another thing, I forgot. Because the brother said, people are looking at him funny, like he did something. Akhee, the community of Masjid Rahmah, they have nothing to do with that stuff. Unless, the person is supporting what the administration is doing, that is something else. But that decision that was made by the administration; that's the administration.

[Then Abu Muhammad showed an example of a way not to act with a brother from Masjid Rahmah who does not support Masjid Rahmah's administraion.] That's your brother, unless you know with the proof that this man is supporting their decision. Advise them. Tell them, 'akhee, how are you going to support them with that? This is not Abu Muhammad versus Taher. This is Shaikh Rabee'. [The truth deserves to be followed.] We have to show some respect for the 'ulemma. ...The haqq is the haqq. We're not following a group or a name or none of that. We're with the haqq (truth). ...So once again, baarak Allaahu feekum. Keep that in your mind. The community of Masjid Rahmah has nothing to do with this mess. Unless if someone dives in it, they're going to get wet. Okay, in sha` Allaah.

wa 'alaikumussalaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh,

JazaakAllaahu khayraa.

Here's the audio recording (no video, via the brother "emreekeesalafee"'s channel on YouTube - jazaahullaahu khayraa):

Maa shaa'Allaah, beautiful. May Allaah reward the brother Abu Muhammad and preserve him and the rest of the salafi du'aat.

Here's the actual quote mentioned above:
    ... not the brothers of the Masjid Rahmah, the Administration actually, let us make that clear, the Administration, a few handful of people, not the community ...

As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

An important point that NEEDS to be emphasized here:

Our brother, Abu Muhammad Al-Maghribi said,

My position was supported by the mashaykh. Shaykh Rabee' himself, Shaykh Ubayd we spoke today, he told me,"You made the right decision." Shaykh Suhaymee, even though Shaykh Saaleh As-Suhaynee told me,"Muhammad no no, be patient inshaaAllaah it's going to be..." I said, "Shaykh, I've been patient for 6 years trying to be like you." He Said, "If you been patient for 6 years your better than me."
    It was Authenticstatements, that sent out on their mailing-list a general praise of Tahir Wyatt by Shaykh Saaleh As-Suhaymee. Which, to the reader who is not aware of the current affairs surrounding this subject maybe perceive that this praise is final.

However, Shaykh Falaah Bin Ismaa'eel Al-Mundikaar, Shaykh Rabee' Bin Haadee Al-Madhkhalee & Shaykh Ubayd Al-Jaabiree, Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee (and maybe more) have spoken concerning this matter with detailed disparagement.

In the above quote, Shaykh Saaleh As-Suhaymee commends Abu Muhammad Al-Maghribi and said,
    If you been patient for 6 years your better than me."
    With all this additional information, where does this leave the general praise....?
    When a man knows his ownself, speech of the people is of no benefit to him!

May Allaah reward Abu Muhammad, and protect him - these decisions are difficult and a community is in the balance. It was lovely to see him at the conference, certainly he was patient and certainly he stuck to the advice of the Scholars.

In the Name of Allaah, Ar-Rahmaan, Ar-Raheem...

[Q]: Our Shaykh, may Allaah bless you, some individuals have appeared of late here in America who malign our brother Abu Muhammad (may Allaah preserve him). We wanted to know your position concerning Abu Muhammad, may Allaah bless you. And should the Salafi youth pay any attention to this criticism and defamation that is being directed towards Abu Muhammad?

[A]: What I say and what I know about Abu Muhammad is that he is amongst the most virtuous of the people. He is from the people who possess honour and nobility. He is a person of knowledge and wisdom in the {affairs} of the Da'wah. This is what I say concerning him.

As for his opponents, then I believe that they only feign to be upon Salafiyyah; and that they have sick hearts.

I think, and Allaah knows best, that they have a connection with Abul Hasan and his likes. That is why they attack the people of the Sunnah.

It is upon them to repent to Allaah and apologize to Abu Muhammad, and to distance themselves from Abul Hasan and his followers who have been planted [amongst you].

This is what I say concerning this.

May Allaah bless you.

Shaykh Rabee' Ibn Haadee al-Madkhaalee

[Audio to follow insha'Allaah]

http://www.troid.org/index.php?optio...215&Itemid=300
    Phone: N. America +1.416.243.5320 | UK & Europe (+44) 0121 2709453
    Websites: http://www.troid.ca | http://www.troid.ca/store Email: info at troid.ca
    Join our list: troid-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    Follow us on Twitter: @troidca| Follow us on WiZiQ: http://www.wiziq.com/islam

May Allah reward Abu Muhammad for standing up for the truth.

We hope that the Administration of Masjid Rahmah have the courage to apologize to the Shaykh, 'Allaamah Rabee' Ibn Haadee Al-Madkhalee for the disrespect that they have shown to the Shaykh throughout this saga.

What many people fail to understand is that some members of the administration actually visited the Shaykh and sought his advice and direction on these matters. In that sitting one of those present even had the audacity to mention to the Shaykh how they have benefitted over the years from his golden advice.

They then turned around and removed the Shaykh’s name from the flier, contradicted his advice and attempted to defend their actions.

The question that Abu Muhammad asked and which they are yet to answer (a question that their new spokesman completely failed to address in his feeble attempt to respond to Abu Muhammad) is which scholar advised them to do this? Or was this the advice of the laymen?

When Abu Uways (may Allah have mercy upon him) was alive nothing like this ever happened.

May Allah guide the brothers and allow them to recognize their errors and rectify them.

Accepting the truth is better than presenting false arguments.

assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh,

Jazaakumullaahu khayraa for your posts. Brother Abu Lubaynah mentioned above:

Quote Originally Posted by Abu.Lubaynah.Abdul.Ghanee View Post
    ...However, Shaykh Falaah Bin Ismaa'eel Al-Mundikaar, Shaykh Rabee' Bin Haadee Al-Madhkhalee & Shaykh Ubayd Al-Jaabiree, Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee (and maybe more) have spoken concerning this matter with detailed disparagement.
    This is in line with the earlier advice of Shaykh Rabee' (may Allah preserve him and reward him for his advice & naseehah to his brothers and children) especially this quote:

"This is my stance and the stance of Shaykh 'Ubayd al-Jaabiree and Shaykh Falaah Ismaa'eel and others from the Mashaayikh concering what has taken place of recent in America in opposition to some of the Mashaayikh in al-Madeenah who are not aware of his [Tahir Wyatt's] situation."
    Also, as brother Abu Lubaynah further mentioned:
    With all this additional information, where does this leave the general praise....?
    brothers should remember the principle that Jarh Mufassal (detailed criticism) takes precedence over general praise as Shaykh Muhammad ibn 'Umar Baazmool (حفظه الله) mentions in the first post in this thread (via SalafiTalk.net):
    the principle is that the one making the jarh [mufassil] (the jaarih) is given precedence over the one making the ta'deel (the mu'addil)
    He then explains:
    If a narrator from the narrators of hadeeth was declared trustworthy by Imaam Ahmad bin Hanbal and a person who was less than Imaam Ahmad bin Hanbal made jarh of him with a jarh mufassar [detailed criticism] ... what is correct is that you accept the words of one who makes Jarh... because the one who makes the jarh has additional knowledge with him, he has additional knowledge.

Hence, we say, in the application of this principle the jarh is given precedence over the ta'deel.
    See the full explanation of the Shaykh here: http://salafitalk.net/st/viewmessage...=23&topic=1113
    "سبحان الذي لا يشكر إلا بنعمة أخرى"
    [Related by Shaykh 'Abdur-Razaaq al-Badr (حفظه الله) in "فقه الأسماء الحسنى" from Imaam ash-Shaafi'ee (رحمه الله)]

Wa alikum assalam wa rahmatullah wa baraktuh.

May allah reward our noble brother Abu Muhammad Al-Maghribi and keep us all firm on our manhaj.

Jazakum allah khairan for this important thread.