Threaded View

Exclamation Shaikh Rabee': And from the greatest forms of corruption and spreading corruption are Protests, the evils that result from them, and the dangers that they cause

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Shaikh Rabee': And from the greatest forms of corruption and spreading corruption are Protests, the evils that result from them, and the dangers that they cause!

A writer named Sa'ood b. 'Abdullaah al-Faneesan claimed: "Protests are a new means. There is no harm as a result of them."

Shaykh Rabee' bin Haadee al-Madkhalee (hafidhahullaah) refuted this statement by saying:
    "This speech is falsehood, and it conflicts with reality; in fact, it conflicts with Islamic legislation. The amount of excessive and colossal corruption [that has come from these protest] is astonishing. [They have caused] massive destruction and annihilation to property, the loss of souls, and they plant [the seeds of] rancor and malice.

Allaah, The Most High, says in His book: And Allaah does not like corruption. [al-Baqarah, ayah 205]

Every form of corruption and spreading corruption that occurs on earth until The Day of Judgment is prohibited. The evidences for prohibition are verses [from the Qur`an], aHaadeeth, and fundamental and subsidiary issues of the religion which highlight the topic of forbidding corruption and spreading corruption. And from the greatest forms of corruption and spreading corruption are protests, the evils that result from them, and the dangers that they cause. No one denies this except for someone who is arrogant."
    Source: Click on the headline or here.
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.