Salafis in San Francisco, California

assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh brothers,

May Allaah bless you all. A friend of mine - a Salafi inshaa'Allaah - would be inshaa'Allaah be coming from outside the US to San Francisco (around the Moscone Center area) for less than a week early in December. If any one knows any good salafi brothers in the area who could help guide him & give him assistance, I would apprecaite it if you could let me know to get the brothers in touch. My e-mail is: dksadiq [at] gmail [dot] com . May Allaah reward you all.
    "سبحان الذي لا يشكر إلا بنعمة أخرى"
    [Related by Shaykh 'Abdur-Razaaq al-Badr (حفظه الله) in "فقه الأسماء الحسنى" from Imaam ash-Shaafi'ee (رحمه الله)]

Brothers who know Salafis in Houston, Texas, can also please contact me at the above e-mail. There's another brother there that would appreciate good companions. Jazaakumullaahuu khayraa.
    "سبحان الذي لا يشكر إلا بنعمة أخرى"
    [Related by Shaykh 'Abdur-Razaaq al-Badr (حفظه الله) in "فقه الأسماء الحسنى" from Imaam ash-Shaafi'ee (رحمه الله)]

Walaykum asalaam wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatu i am from California and the San francisco area in specific i just recently moved to England but AKh i have to tell u there is alot of Muslims there but as for the Salafi's then they are few and when i say few i mean FEW theres a Masjid in Sanfrancisco called Masjid at-Tawheed mostly yemeni and they appear Salafi but they are IKHWANEE becareful with there new found Manhaj of cursing the rulers and everything else that comes with the political Package, however i have a few good Salafi brothers i can direct you to one being my Dad and few friends that i know if you EMAIL ME i can give you their Phone Numbers Insha'allah my email is Moneynas@gmail.com

and once again be careful of any Masjid in Northern California because all of them are Ikhwanee ive lived there all my life Asalaamu Laykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Wa 'alaykum u salam wa rahmatullaahi wa baarakatu,

Also in that area is the deviant Zaytuna Institute, where Soofees such as Hamza Yusuf call to bid'ah and Shirk. Aoodhubillaah! And also beware of Hamza Yusuf's likewise deviant companion Zaid Shakir. They are dangerous; they are literally callers to the hellfire.

Do not go there! May Allaah protect the Ummah from their evil. Ameen!

For more on the evil of Hamza Yusuf and his Zaytuna "Brain-Washing" Institute, click here ------> http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...85&sortby=desc

and here --------> http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...40&sortby=desc
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.