Reward for deeds after death

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Reward For Deeds After Death

From Aboo Hurairah - radiyallaahi 'anhu - who said: Allaah's Messenger - salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam - said:

<<Among the deeds and virtues whose reward will reach the Believer after his death are: knowledge that he taught and disseminated; a righteous son whom he left behind; a written copy of the Qur·aan which he left as a legacy; or a mosque that he built; or a house that he built for the passing traveller; or a canal which he dug and caused to flow; or charity which he gave from his property whilst he was alive and well, for which he will continue to receive reward after his death.>>

Reported by Ibn Maajah (no.242), Ibn Khuzaymah (4/121/2490), and al-Bayhaqee in Shu`abul-Eemaan (3/274/3448). Declared 'hasan' by Shaikh al-Albaanee in Saheehut- Targheeb wat-Tarheeb (no.77).

Source: Click on the headline or here for Arabic text of hadeeth --->
    http://alitisaambissunnah.files.word...fter-death.pdf
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.