Walk to Jumu'ah, fulfill these conditions for Hefty Reward

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

It reached us that Abu Talhah Dawood Burbank (rahimahullaah) used to walk miles to attend Jumu'ah. The following is the reward for the one who does so while fulfilling the conditions mentioned in the following hadeeth.

Walk to Jumu'ah, fulfill these conditions for Hefty Reward

Aboo Dawood (rahimahullaah) reported (no. 345) from Aws ibn Aws ath-Thaqafee (radiallaahu 'anhu): I heard Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) say:

"Whoever washes his head on the day of Jumu'ah, and takes a bath and arrives in time, and he walks and he does not ride, and he draws close to the imaam, and he listens and he does not speak. Then for every step which he takes, there will be for him the reward of a year: the reward of fasting it and standing in Prayer."

Shaikh al-Albaanee (rahimahullaah) said this hadeeth is (saheeh) authentic.

This is one of many, many proofs of Allaah's generosity. Indeed, Allaah is The Most Generous.
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.

Jazaakallaahu khayraa akhee Maher for posting this hadeeth.

Abu Talhah -rahimahullaah- was well known for walking many miles to the Jumu'ah prayer, likewise he was well known for mentioning this hadeeth.

I remember I was once stood outside the masjid after Jumu'ah with some of the brothers and Abu Talhah was present, they requested that he repeat this hadeeth for them as sometimes they would forget the immense reward mentioned within it. He would happily narrate it and his speech would stop with the narration, no doubt he was a man who spoke little yet acted much. Getting on with his life, seeking the pleasure of Allaah and not the praise nor thanks of the people.

May Allaah increase us in Ikhlaas, Sidq and Thabaat, aameen.