Shaikh Muhammad al-Imaam Concerning the Raafidah in Yemen

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

So let Yemen beware of Raafidah

After exposing the vile 'aqeedah of the Rawaafid in chapter 32, Shaikh Muhammad al-Imaam (hafidhahullaah) said in a note at the end of the chapter:

The upper-part of Yemen used to be afflicted with the sects of the Shee'ah up until recent times. However, the da'wah of Ahlus-Sunnah has become manifest, so Allaah has bestowed victory upon the people of Yemen, and given them success in accepting it (da'wah). So they have removed the repugnant hizbeeyah (partisanship) and have adorned the garments of the Sunnah.

And - with Allaah's Praise - they have come to realize the legislated rights of the Prophetic household. And they have made Hijrah (migration) from the bid'ah (innovations), and have rejected the acts of Shirk (polytheism), and that is a great good.

However, the new occurrence is the efforts towards establishing the Raafidhee ideology with regards to the Raafidah who are in Yemen, and they are a very small group. They depend on the state of 'Iran - bearing the flag of misguidance. However, Allaah will cause their hopes to fail, and thwart their plans.

So now the Raafidah are mobilizing and trying to establish themselves with deceptive and dangerous means. So let the people of Yemen beware of being silent concerning them and comprising for them whilst they cause great dangers for the state (of Yemen). They aspire to place sovereignty and leadership within their own hands, and they are preparing for the time which will facilitate that for them. So let the state (of Yemen) beware of them.

Source: The Difference Between a Prophet and a Messenger; pg. 150 English Translation
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.