Lightbulb Is it okay for the individual who cannot perform wudu to wipe his Wudu Parts with water?

Question 10:

Some People cannot perform Wudu (washing from being in a state of minor ritual impurity), so what tehy do is wiping their wudu parts with water; Is that permissible?

Answer Shaykh Bin Baz: Wiping of the Wudu Parts alone is not sufficient; rather he must wash them and if he is not able then he should perform Tayammum.

The Abolution of the Individual who is bandaged

Question 12: If I have bandages on one or both of my hands, and they have injuries that conflict with water, how can I perform Tayammum (by striking his hands on clean earth with one strike and wipe his face with the inner parts of his fingers, and rub his hands with his palms)? And is the wiping limited to the face in Tayammum similar to the one in Wudu?

Answer Shaykh Ibn Baz:

The Limitation of the face in Tayammum is the same as in Wudu. He should wipe his face from the top of his forehead to the bottom of his beard and from ear to ear and wipe his hands both the front and the back from the wrist to the tips of the fingers. And if he has plaster or injuries on his hands the he should just wipe on them with sand and that will be sufficient for him. And if one of them is healthy and the other one is sick or has an injury on it, he should wash the healthy one and wipe on the injured one with water and wipe on the bandage, likewise if one of them or both of them have a splint or a rag or it's likewise is the same on them. If the use of water harms him or if water is not available he should perform Taymmum.

Source:
    Rulings of the sick Muslim
    Regarding the Purification, Prayer and the Fast
    by Shaykh al-Allaamah Abdul Aziz bin Abdillah bin Baaz - Died 1420 AH
    Page 32-33
    Allah the all Merciful said: "Ask the people of knowledge if you do not know"