The Shirk of the Raafidah in the Worship of Allaah-Shaykh Alee Al-Haddaadee

The Call of the Shee'ah to seeking Help with the Imaams

(Translated by: Raha Batts)

As-Suddooq narrated in Al-Amaalee by way of Muhammad ibn Sulaymaan Ad-Daylaamee from his father who said: “A man came to our master As-Saadiq (upon him be peace)[1]and said to him: ‘O my master! I complain to you regarding debt which has overcome me and a ruler who has oppressed me. I want you to teach me a supplication which I can utilize to relieve myself of my debt and suffice myself regarding the oppression of my ruler.” He said: “When the night envelops you then pray two units of prayer and recite within the first unit: Al-Hamd[2]and Ayatul-Kursee[3] and in the second unit then end of Al-Hashr from (Allaah’s statement):

لَوْ أَنْزَلْنَا هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ عَلَى جَبَلٍ

“Had We sent this Qur’aan down upon a mountain…” (Al-Hashr 59:21)

…to the end of the Soorah. Then take the Mus-haf, place it on your head, and say: ‘By this Qur’aan, by the right of the one you sent with it, by the right of every believer that You have commended and by Your right upon them; for no one is more cognizant of your right than You, O Allaah!’ (Say this) ten times. Then say: ‘O Muhammad!’ ten times; ‘O ‘Alee’ ten times; ‘O Faatimah’ ten times; ‘O Hasan’ ten times; ‘O Husayn’ ten times; ‘O ‘Alee ibn Al-Husayn’ ten times; ‘O Muhammad ibn ‘Alee’ ten times; ‘O Ja’far ibn Muhammad’ ten times; ‘O Moosaa ibn Ja’far’ ten times; ‘O ‘Alee ibn Moosaa’ ten times; ‘O Muhammad ibn ‘Alee’ ten times; ‘O ‘Alee ibn Muhammad’ ten times; ‘O Hasan ibn ‘Alee’ ten times; ‘O Hujjah’ ten times; then you ask Allaah the Exalted for your need.”[4]

So look at what is within this supplication of repetitive acts of polytheism tens of times; and the refuge is with Allaah.

[1] Translator’s note: Notice how the Raafidah send salutations upon their Imaams in the manner which is customarily reserved for the Prophets and Messengers.

[2] i.e. Al-Faatihah

[3] Soorah Al-Baqarah 2:255

[4] Al-Amaalee by At-Toosee pgs. 292-293

Taken from the Book: Ruin and not Rapprochement:CHAPTERS REGARDING THE BELIEFS OF THE RAAFIDAH DEDICATED TO THE CALLERS TO RAPPROCHEMENT-By Shaykh Alee Al-Haddaadee (A Future MTWS Publication Insha-Allaah)