The Virtues of Salaatul-Fajr and Salaatul-Eeshaa in Jamaa'ah

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

The Virtues of Salaatul-Fajr and Salaatul-Eeshaa in Jamaa'ah

Excerpt:

On the authority of Abu Bakr ibn Sulaymaan ibn Abee Hathmah (may Allaah have mercy upon him) stated that: "Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) did not find Sulaymaan ibn Abee Hathmah (may Allaah have mercy upon him) present for the morning prayer, so Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) went towards the market place and the house of Sulayman was between the market place and the masjid. Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) passed by the mother of Sulaymaan who's name is ash-Shifaa (may Allaah have mercy upon her). Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said to her: "I didn't see Sulaymaan for the morning prayer?" She said: "He spent the night praying and as a result of that his eyes overcame him." Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) stated in response: "That I witness the morning prayer is more beloved to me than me standing the night in prayer."

Source: http://31097.multiply.com/journal/it...haa_in_Jamaaah
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.