Nuggets of Knowledge from Salafee Twitter Pages

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma ba'd

From Embody Islam's Twitter Page, you will in sha` Allaah come across scholarly gems such as:

'Umar ibn al-Khattaab (radiallaahu 'anhu) said:
    Returning to the truth is better than persisting in falsehood.
    Al-Fudayl ibn 'Iyadh [d.187H, rahimahulaah] said:
    Whoever smiles in the face of an innovator has not taken seriously what Allaah revealed to Muhammad.
    Shaikh 'Ubayd al-Jabari (hafidhahullaah) said:
    There isn't a khalafi except that he detests when someone calls himself 'Salafi.'
    Shaikh Rabee' bin Hadee al-Madkhalee (hafidhahullaah) said:
    ...People tell you not to read books of refutations because books of refutations will expose them...
    Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan (hafidhahullaah) said:
    ...Leaving off [refutations] is a cause for falsehood spreading...
    Shaikh Ahmad [Bazmool] said Shaikh Rabee' said:
    A person's correct statements and actions are a magnificent recommendation (tazkiyyah) for him.
    Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allaah aid him) said:
    The biggest reason for differing is leaving off the methodology of the Salaf.
    Shaikh Saalih Fawzaan (hafidhahullaah) said:
    Whoever makes a mistake [spreading Islamic knowledge], he must be corrected. It doesn't matter who he is...
    Shaikh 'Ubayd al-Jabari (hafidhahullaah):
    You [al-Da'ee] are not burdened [by Allaah] to gather people; rather, your job is to invite to the Qur`aan and Sunnah.
    Shaykh Muhammad bin Hadee (hafidhahullaah) said:
    ...It is not befitting for Ahlus-Sunnah to be silent [about falsehood] in these times...
    A doubt (shubhah) is: Something that a person thinks is a proof, but in actuality it's not; rather, it's a misinterpretation and delusion.
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.