Hybrid View

Assalam alikum wa rahmatullah.

Jazakum allah khairan for the continued exposure of those individuals.
    Abu Husam Mouhanad Samir Al-Ramli
    Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA
    Blog: http://abuhusamassalafi.wordpress.com/

Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree's Advice To The Brothers at Troid

Play audio:

Arabic transcript:

من عبيد ابن عبد الله ابن سليمان الجابري إلي فضيلة الأخ عمر الإرلاندي و إخوانه أعضاء مجلس الإدارة في مسجد الفرقان, تريد بالكندا.
    السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته...
    و بعد...
    فإني أحمد الله إليكم أن بلغنا هذا و إياكم الشهر شهر رمضان ,الشهر العظيم المبارك الذي يتنافس فيه المؤمنون في الصالحات رجاء مضاعفة الحسنات و تكفير السيئات و رفع الدرجات.
    أذكركم أبنائي بما كنتم عليه في سابق عهدكم منذ السنوات من التعاون على البر و التقوى و إسهام جيد في نشر السنة في مدينتكم و بما بلغني عنكم من الثناء الحسن و ذكر الجميل بين إخوانكم أهل سنة.
    أحذركم بنيي من نزغات الشيطان و حظوظ النفس.
    قال الله تعالى:
    ﴿ و قل لعبادي يقولون التي هي أحسن إن الشيطان ينزغ بينهم إن الشيطان كان للإنسان عدوا مبينا﴾
    (الإسراء: 53)
    بنيي الكرام نصيحتي لكم بإجتماع كلمتكم على ما كنتم عليه من التعاون في خدمة المسجد. و قد بلغني من الثقات أنن الأخ عمر الإرلاندي هو مفوض من قبل بقية إخوانه أعضاء مجلس الإدارة بإدارة هذا المسجد و التعقيب على معاملات الرسمية و كان بقية إخوانه معاونين له.
    هذا ما أنصحكم به و أذكركم به و أوصيكم العودة إليه. و أن لا تغتروا بالفتانين, فأينما وجدوا فإنهم يشعلون نار الفتنة و يقذفون في الصدور العداوة و البغضاء حتى تتفرق كلمة المتحابين في ذات الله و المتآلفين في ذات الله. و يكذبون على بعض أهل العلم في سبيل ذالك لا سيما من ليس عنده علم بأحوال الناس و ليس عنده استعداد لتحقيق في الأمر الباعث علي الفتنة.
    بالختام أقول لكم إذا أشكل عليكم أمر من ألأمور؛ فسارعوا برفع ما أشكل عليكم و خشيتم منه أن يحدث فرقة و تفككا إلى من تثقون به من أهل العلم. و أنا على استعداد - إن شاء الله - للنظر فيما يبلغني من قضاياكم منكم شخصيامشافهة أو من طريق بعض أهل السنة الثقات. و سوف تجدون مني - إن شاء الله - اسهاما في حلها بما يرضي الجميع.
    و أسأل الله الكريم رب العرش العظيم أن يعصمنا وإياكم بالسنة و يجنبنا الفتن. و صلى الله و سلم على نبينا محمد و على آله و صحبه أجمعين.
    أخوكم في الله عبيد ابن عبد الله ابن سليمان المدرس بالجامعة الإسلامية بالمدينة النبوية سابقا
    و كان تسجيل هذه الرسالة: بعد فجر يوم الجماعة الثاني العشر من شهر رمضان عام اثنين و ثلاثين و أربعمائة و ألف و الموافق لثاني عشر من أغسطس عام أحد عشر و ألفين.
    و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته.

English translation:

From Ubayd bin Abdillaah Ibn Sulayman al-Jaabiree to the respected brother, Umar al-Irlandee and his brothers, members of the administration of Masjid al-Furqaan, Troid, Canada.

As Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaah wa barakaatu, to proceed:

I [convey] praise [of] Allaah to you in that this month has reached us and you, the month of Ramadan, the great blessed month in which the believers compete in righteous deeds hoping for multiplication of deeds, expiation of sins and raising of ranks.

I remind you my sons with what you used to be upon in prior times, since many years (ago), of cooperation upon righteousness and piety and good participation in spreading the Sunnah in your city and with whatever has reached me of good praise and beautiful mention between you brethren [from] Ahl al-Sunnah.

I caution you, my sons from the whisperings of the Shaytan and the the desires (hudhoodh) of the soul. Allaah,, the Exalted said, "And say to my servants that they speak with that which is best. Indeed Shaytan does sow discord between them, Shaytan is a clear enemy to man" (17:53).

My noble sons, my advice to you is to unite your word upon what you used to be upon of cooperation in aiding the mosque. It has reached me from trustworthy (people) that the brother Umar al-Irlandee has been delegated by his brothers, members of the administration, to oversee this mosque and to oversee the main activities, and the rest of his brothers were cooperating with him [in this regard].

This is what I advise you and remind you with, and I advise you to return to this (affair), and that you should not be deceived by the mischief-makers, for wherever they are found, they kindle the fire of tribulation, and they throw enmity and hatred into the hearts until the word of those who love each other for the sake of Allaah, and show affection for the sake of Allaah is split. And they lie upon some of the people of knowledge as a means to that (end), especially to the one who has no knowledge of the (true and real) conditions of the people and he is not prepared to verify the true and real motive behind the tribulation.

In closing, I say to you that when an affair amongst the affairs becomes problematic for you, then rush to raise whatever has become problematic for you, and which you fear might bring about separation and splitting, to whomever you trust from the people of knowledge. I am prepared personally - if Allaah wills - to look at whatever has reached me about your affairs, directly, or through some of the trustworthy of Ahl al-Sunnah. And you will find me - if Allah wills - prepared to resolve them with what satisfies all.

I ask Allaah, the Generous, the Lord of the Mighty Throne, that He fortifies us and you with the Sunnah, and makes us far-removed from tribulations. May Allaah send prayers and peace upon our Prophet Muhammmad, his family, and all his companions.

Your brother for the sake of Allaah, Ubayd bin Abdillaah bin Sulayman, former teacher at the Islamic University of al-Madinah al-Nabawiyyah.

The recording of this message was done after Fajr (prayer) on the day of Jumu'ah, 12th of Ramadan of the year 1432H corresponding to 12th August 2011.

Was salaamu alaykum warahmatullaah.
    Attached Files