Threaded View

Follow-up of Ruling of the 'Ulama on Staying Away from the People of Desires

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Ruling of the 'Ulama on Staying Away from the People of Desires

Abu Ishaac Al-Fazaree went to Damascus, where the people gathered to listen to him so before he came out to give the talk, he ordered someone to say to the people, 'Anybody on the belief of denying the Qadr (which is an evil bid'ah), then don't come to my sitting. And he who has the viewpoint of such and such, then don't come to my sitting.

That's how they used to do it. That's the true old school. That's the old way, the good way, the righteous way, the correct way. Anything else is wrong.

Imam Ash-Shafi'ee, Imam Malik, Imam Ahmad, different sources, different scholars, different centuries, different books, yet all of them were Shadidan 'ala Ahlul Bid'ah (harsh against Ahlul Bid'ah). Among them were those who kicked out Innovators from a gathering, Innovators such as Muhammad Kuraam, who founded the Karaamiyah sect, the worst Ahlul Bid'ah on earth. Sometimes, it got physical.

[Then Abu Uwais said that being physical with Ahlul Bid'ah doesn't happen with us, but it's not because we thought things all out, the disbelieving court here (juding by other than what Allaah revealed), what will happen to our children, who will provide for the family. Rather, it's because we are soft against Ahlul Bid'ah, and conservative.]

Isma'eel bin Ishaac Al-Qadee of Baghdad would ask the Innovators to repent and if they refused, he would execute them. Innovators were scared to enter Baghdad.

Qadee 'Iyaad said: Imam Abu Yusuf Jabla ibn Humoor as-Salafee (299 H.) didn't compromise. No one did more Jihaad than him versus the Raafidah, and Allaah saved him from them. To make Jihaad against [people of bid'ah, Raafidah] is greater and more noble than to make Jihaad against Shirk.

Imam Adh-Dhahabee (rahimahullaah) said about Imam Barbaharee (329 H.): He was one who spoke the truth, a caller to the narrations, not fearing (for the sake of Allaah) the blame of the blamers.

A lot of us don't like to get blamed. We don't want to be talked about. All we want to hear about ourselves are good things. Want to be nice, get along with everybody. (Want people to say about you,) 'that brother is good.' The Ikhwanees (from the Khawaarij) say he's good. The Tableeghis (from the Soofees) say he's good. This (sect) says 'he's cool.' Tableeghis say (imitating the accent of some of them), 'he's alright, my brother.' He's okay. The brother is a good brother.

[No. No.] He doesn't fear - when it comes to [defending the Deen of] Allaah - the blame of the blamers. This is a quality that Allaah mentions in the Qur`an.* This is a quality one needs to have - not fearing the blame of the blamers.

Let 'em talk about you. Let 'em downgrade you. Let 'em belittle you. Let 'em make up lies about you. Let 'em slander you. Let 'em be green with envy. Let 'em hate you. Let 'em talk about you like a dog and its mother. All that!

So what?

The Prophet (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) was called 'crazy,' 'a sorcerer,' one who separates between a man and his child, one who separates between a husband and wife. Everything, he was talked about.

Did that stop him (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) from giving da'wah? Did that stop him (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) from being upon the haqq? [No.]

Let them say what they want to say. The tongues are wagged, and you keep walking.

The tongues are wagged, and you keep moving, because you're on the haqq. You're on the right path that connects you to Allaah, Tabarak wa Ta'ala, and the abode of His Generosity that is called Jannah.
    * Allaah said (what means): O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islaam), Allaah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allaah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allaah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allaah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower. (Al-Ma`idah, ayah 54)
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

[In light of people today supporting and defending the troubled Shadeed Muhammad and his companions, it's important to note that Abu Uwais (rahimahullaah) warned against this abundantly, and even made a funny commentary about people who exchange one form of hizbiyyah for another, saying "I am no longer with Abu Muslimah, but sign me up for 40 days." {The latter is a reference to the deviant and ignorant Soofee off-shoot Firqat At-Tableegh, who infamously ask people to join them for 40-day jawlas.}

SubhanAllaah, one of the people in attendance - whose voice can be clearly heard on the tape, asking questions - is today one of the people who calls to support Shadeed Muhammad with outright and desperate lies such as "Shaikh Rabee' cleared him."

How can any scholar, who knows of Shadeed's evil, clear him if Shadeed has not repented and openly declared the truth which he hid, as Allaah commands*? Shaikh Rabee' bin Hadee al-Madkhalee (hafidhahullaah) is obeying Allaah and His Messenger (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) in warning against Shadeed and his errors. Shadeed has to worry about Allaah - the Lord of all that exists - and standing before Him on the Day of Judgement. Why did the Shaikh Rabee (and others who knew of Shadeed's evil) refute Shadeed? It's because of a slew of sordid statements Shadeed made in opposition to what Allaah revealed, including Shadeed's infamous statement "Salafiyyah is not a card that's gonna get you into Jannah." As the scholars explained, this statement is a "statement of Kufr!" So you either defend Allaah's religion, or you're defending those who are attacking Allaah's Religion, wanting to change it. Aoodhubillaah!

These are two different paths. You have reached a fork in the road.]

* Allaah said (what means): Verily, those who conceal the clear proofs, evidences and the guidance, which We have sent down, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book, they are the ones cursed by Allaah and cursed by the cursers.

Except those who repent and do righteous deeds, and openly declare (the truth which they concealed). These, I will accept their repentance. And I am the One Who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful. (Al-Baqarah, ayat 159-160)
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.