Threaded View

Shaykh Ahmad Bazmool's Defence of Shaykh Al-Anjari '...in Defense of the Carriers of the Salafi Methodology'

Not as a Defense of our Brother, the Sheikh, Abu Uthmaan Muhammad bin Uthmaan Al-'Anjari Personally; Rather, in Defense of the Carriers of the Salafi Methodology

Written by: The Noble Sheikh Ahmad bin 'Umar Baazmool

All praise is due to Allah, we seek His aid and we seek forgiveness from Him. We seek refuge in Allah from the evil of our own selves and from the evils of our actions. Whomsoever Allah guides then there is none who can misguide him and whomsoever Allah misguides, then there is none who can guide him. I bear witness that there is no one worthy of worship except Allah, alone without any partners, and I bear witness that Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) is His slave and messenger.

Indeed the most truthful speech is the Speech of Allah and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم ). The worst of affairs are the newly invented matters, every newly invented matter is an innovation, every innovation is misguidance, and every misguidance is in the hellfire.

To proceed:

From the blessings of Allah upon a Student of Knowledge is that the People of Knowledge praise him and mention his virtue, uprightness, status upon the Sunnah, and his firmness upon it!

So how great is the condition if the one giving this praise is the carrier of the banner of [Jarh wa Tadeel]disparagement and praise, without any argument!
    And if the one giving this praise is an Imaam of the People of Tawheed and Sunnah, without any rival!

Indeed this one who has given the praise is our father, the Imaam, the cultivating Salafi scholar. He is the carrier of the banner of disparagement and praise, as the great Imaams have testified to, and from them is Al-Albaani, may Allah's Mercy be upon all of them.

And from those whom our sheikh, the Imaam Rabee bin Haadi Umair Al-Madkhali (حفظه الله تعالى) has recommended and praised is our virtuous Salafi brother, striver, cultivator, - Abu Uthmaan Muhammed bin Uthmaan Al-'Anjari (حفظه الله تعالى)! - Even if the noses are disgraced of the people of jealousy, innovation, desires, and misguidance.

From what is amazingly strange is that some of the insignificant, misguiding Haddadiyah and Mumayyi'ah attempt to strike and attack the virtuous striver, Sheikh Muhammad Al-Anjari!

And Allah the Exalted is a witness that I have not written this article as a defense of our brother, the sheikh, Abu Uthmaan Muhammad bin Uthmaan Al-'Anjari personally. Rather, indeed it is in defense of the carriers of the Salafi Methodology.

Here is some of the speech of the Imaam Rabee bin Haadi Umair Al-Madkhali in praise of Sheikh Muhammad Al-’Anjari (حفظه الله تعالى):
    "Indeed I do not know about these two men - Muhammad Al-’Anjari and Ahmed As-Subay'ee - I do not know about these two, except that they are:
    from the most notable and distinguished Salafis (1), from the most virtuous of them, and I do not know that they lean towards Faalih (Al-Harbi), nor to other than him who are in opposition to the methodology of the Salaf!
    We know about them, their steadfastness upon the Sunnah, inshaaAllah.
    Everything which is said against them is false and wrong. So it is upon whoever that says this kind of speech to fear Allah."

I had commented on this speech of our sheikh, the Imaam Rabee Al-Madkhali on January 21, 2009, and from that which I said is:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

May Allah reward our Sheikh with good, the carrier of the banner of disparagement and praise in this time, with knowledge, kindness, gentleness, wisdom, and moderation. May he be rewarded for his praise of the noble Sheikh Muhammad and the noble Sheikh Ahmed As-Subay'ee, who both:
    -Openly proclaim the Truth
    -Guide the creation
    -Defend the Methodology of the Salaf
    -Clarify the condition of some of those who oppose the Methodology of the Righteous Salaf

This is from that which agitates the hearts of those in opposition to the Methodology of the Righteous Salaf and causes the mumbling of their tongues in attack, defamation, and insult. This is from their lying and slandering against the noble Sheikh Muhammad Al-’Anjari and the noble Sheikh Ahmed As-Subay'ee. And in this recommendation (of Imaam Rabee for them) are numerous benefits:

The First Benefit:

Refutation of those who accuse the Salafi Sheikhs, saying that they do not have anything with them other than disparagement and criticism. And the claim that they do not recommend anyone, up to the point that they only have knowledge of disparagement, without any praise.

The Second Benefit:

The recommendation of people is based upon their actions and statements in accordance with the Salaf in regards to belief, methodology, truthfulness, and justice. And as our beloved father Rabee Al-Madkhali said: "Indeed
    a persons actions are that which recommend him, and they are that which prove his truthfulness from his dishonesty."

The Third Benefit:

The two noble Sheikhs Muhammad Al-’Anjari and Ahmed As-Subay'ee are from those sheikhs whom Knowledge is to be taken from, and they should be referred back to, due to what they possess of straight methodology and correct knowledge.

The Fourth Benefit:

Whoever has verbally attacked the methodology of these two, then he is more befitting of being spoken against. This is because the one attacking is in opposition to what those two have from clinging to the Methodology of the Righteous Salaf.

The Fifth Benefit:

Sheikh Rabee recommended these two as being from those who are firmly steadfast upon the Methodology. In this can be found a refutation of who receives a recommendation from a scholar that he is Salafi, but then he opposes the Methodology of the Salaf, while still using that scholar's recommendation as a proof for himself. A pathetic person who is unaware does not realize that the scholar's recommendation for him was due to his clinging to the Methodology of the Salaf (at the time), but if he opposed the Methodology of the Salaf then the recommendation does not apply to him.

The Sixth Benefit:

Someone firm upon the Methodology of the Salaf, the caller to it, and the one who spreads it, he is from the Pure Salafis. In this is a refutation of who wants to include everyone who claims to be Salafi into Salafiyah. The Salafis are People of Strangeness and they are the aided, saved group upon the Truth; they will not be harmed by those who oppose them nor by those who do not aid them.

So whoever makes Salafiyah a vast methodology which enters into it whomsoever claims to be Salafi: "all Salafis", even if one is an opposer to the Methodology of the Salaf, then indeed he has invented a lie and falsehood against the Righteous Salaf and their trustworthy, advising Methodology.

Finally, I say to the Salafi Sheikhs, may Allah reward you for your striving in the Salafi Call, in spreading Knowledge, and in refuting those in opposition.

And congratulations to these two noble sheikhs for the recommendation of the carrier of the banner of disparagement and praise, our Sheikh, Rabee Al-Madkhali... (end)

And going back to the beginning:

And from the recommendation of the Imaam Rabee Al-Madkhali for the Sheikh Muhammad Al-’Anjari is what occurred on Thursday evening, the night before Friday, the fifth of Muharram, year 1435h, in which he said حفظه الله:

"Knowledge is to be taken from - may Allah bless you - from Muhammad Al-’Anjari, Khalid Ath-Thufayri, and ‘Aadil Mansoor, for indeed they are from the Callers to Allah تبارك و تعالى and from the most strongest of the people in their Salafiya! They have initiatives and encouragement of the Salafis in both the Arab lands and non-Arab lands! So I advise the brothers in Kerala to take Knowledge from them! And I advise whoever speaks against them to withhold his tongue because that is from blocking and deterring from the Path of Allah. May Allah aid everyone to that which He Loves and is Pleased with...(end)”

See the article:
    New Tazkiyyah from our father, al-‘Allaamah Rabee’ bin Haadee al-Madkhalee for the Mashaayikh Muhammad al-‘Anjaree, ‘Aadil Mansoor, &Khaalid ath-Thufayree Http://www.sahab.net...howtopic141004

In closing:

These are some of the recommendations of our Sheikh and our father, Rabee bin Haadi Umair Al-Madkhali for the Sheikh Muhammad bin Uthmaan Al-’Anjari! And these recommendations are lumps in the throats of the jealous opposers; may Allah not increase their number.

I ask Allah, The Most Generous, to reward the Salafi sheikhs with the best reward, and to preserve them with His preservation, and to care for them with His Care.

Written by:
    Ahmad bin ‘Umar bin Saalim Baazmool
    Monday, 22 Shawwaal 1435H
    1:30 pm

------------------------------------------

(1)Our Sheikh, Muhammad bin 'Umar Baazmool said to me:

"I met the Sheikh Muhammad Al-’Anjari, sat with him, and heard his speech. We discussed dawah affairs and knowledge-based issues. I found him to be a virtuous man, person of Sunnah, and of precise insight. Indeed Allah has opened for him in affairs which prove the depth of his knowledge and understanding.”

Translation:

AbooSufyaan ‘Uthmaan Beecher & Abu Remlah Aadam AlAmreeki

Abu Maryam Taariq ibn 'Ali
    https://twitter.com/AbuMaryamT