Exclamation The Tremendous Virtues of Reviving and Holding onto The Pure Sunnah of Muhammad - صلى الله عليه وسلم - The Seal of Allaah's Messengers

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

The Tremendous Virtues of Reviving and Holding onto The Pure Sunnah of Muhammad - صلى الله عليه وسلم - The Seal of Allaah's Messengers

Table of Contents:
    1- Introduction

2- Salafiyyah is The Correct Islaam, The Original Affair, The Saved Sect, The Aided Group, What Allaah revealed to His Messenger before the emergence of all the Deviant Sects

3- Articles Concerning Strangeness, and Holding onto and Reviving The Sunnah
    a- Glad Tidings to the Strangers, by Shaykh 'Abdullaah 'Ateeq Al-Harbee
    b- Our Call is to Correct What People Have Corrupted, by Shaykh Muhammad al-Anjaaree
    c- Oh Stranger: Stand Firm! At Stake is Paradise of Delight
    d- Don't Ever Give up, by Abu Uwais

4- Tremendous Virtues of Reviving the Sunnah
    5- Scholarly Lessons, Benefits, Advices in 'Aqeedah and Manhaj
    6- Forgotten Sunnan

Introduction:

Allaah, The All-Knowing Creator of the heavens and the earth and everything in between, said:

وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالإِنسَ إِلاَّ لِيَعْبُدُونِ

And I (Allaah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone). (Adh-Dhariyat, ayah 56)

And Allaah, The Most High, sent Messengers to every nation to command the nations with this tremendous matter of singling out Allaah with all acts of worship, and shunning the worship of any other than Allaah:

وَلَقَدْ بَعَثْنَا فِي كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ رَسُولاً أَنِ اُعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ وَاجْتَنِبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allaah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taaghoot (all false deities)." (An-Nahl, ayah 36)

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ مِنْ رَسُول إِلاَّ نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ

We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad, صلى الله عليه وسلم), except that We revealed to Him that none has the right to be worshipped except I (Allaah), so make all of your worship purely for Me (Allaah). (al-Anbiyaa, ayah 25)

And Allaah commanded every nation to take its Messenger as an example to follow:

قَالَ يَاقَوْمِ إِنِّي لَكُمْ نَذِيرٌ مُبِين أَنِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ وَاتَّقُوه ُُ وَأَطِيعُونِ

He [Nuh (Noah)] said: "O my people! Verily, I am a plain warner to you, That you should worship Allaah (Alone), be dutiful to Him, and obey me." (Nuh, ayatain 2-3)

Allaah, The All-Wise - from His perfect and complete wisdom - did not leave the matter of worship up to the opinions and intellect and emotion of men, but rather Allaah commanded that His Messengers be taken as examples in how to worship Allaah. Allaah must be singled out in worship, and He must be worshipped in accordance with what He legislated upon the tongue of His Messenger. Allaah said:

مَّ جَعَلْنَاكَ عَلَى شَرِيعَةٍ مِنَ الأَمْرِ فَاتَّبِعْهَا وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَ الَّذِينَ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ

Then We have put you (oh Muhammad) on a plain way of (Our) commandment [like the one which We commanded Our Messengers before you (i.e. legal ways and laws of the Islaamic Tawheed)]. So follow you that (Tawheed and its laws), and follow not the desires of those who know not. (Al-Jathiyah, ayah 18)

And Allaah revealed His final revelation - the inimitable Qur`aan - to His final Messenger - Muhammad - whom was sent to all of mankind and jinn:

قُلْ يَاأَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُمْ جَمِيعاً الَّذِي لَهُُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ النَّبِيِّ الأُمِّيِّ الَّذِي يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَكَلِمَاتِهِِ وَاتَّبِعُوهُُ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ

Say (oh Muhammad, (صلى الله عليه وسلم)): "Oh mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allaah - to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. La ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped except He); It is He Who gives life and causes death. So believe in Allaah and His Messenger (Muhammad), the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e. Muhammad) who believes in Allaah and His Words, and follow him so that you may be guided. (Al-A'raf, ayah 158)

Allaah commanded all of mankind and jinn to take Prophet Muhammad as an example of how to believe, how to worship Allaah, what methodology to traverse, what character to uphold, and how to deal with others:

لَقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِمَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُو اللَّهَ وَالْيَوْمَ الآخِرَ وَذَكَرَ اللَّهَ كَثِيرا

Allaah, The Most High, said: (what means): Indeed in the Messenger of Allaah (Muhammad) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allaah and the Last Day, and remembers Allaah much. (Al-Ahzab, ayah 21)

فَإِنْ آمَنُوا بِمِثْلِ مَا آمَنتُمْ بِهِِ فَقَدِ اهْتَدَوا وَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّمَا هُمْ فِي شِقَاقٍ فَسَيَكْفِيكَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ

So if they believe in the like of that which you believe, then they are rightly guided, but if they turn away, then they are only in opposition. So Allaah will suffice you against them. And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower. (Al-Baqarah, ayah 137)

And Allaah's love and forgiveness is conditional upon following His Prophet and Messenger, Muhammad:

قُلْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيم

Say (oh Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allaah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah), Allaah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Aali Imran, ayah 31)

So the true sign of loving Allaah - which many, many claim - is following Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in his 'aqeedah, his manhaj, how he worshipped Allaah, and his character and dealings. This is the guage and true measure of loving Allaah, The All-Knowing, All-Seeing, All-Hearing Lord of all that exists, and being grateful to Allaah, The One Who has bestowed upon creation all our blessings.

Yet we find ourselves in a time when many who claim Islaam outwardly have taken others as examples and other paths to tread - examples and paths in direct opposition to the guidance of Allaah's final Messenger, Muhammad.
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.