Exclamation The Consequence of Supporting Falsehood, by Shaikh Rabee'

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

The Consequence of Supporting Falsehood

Shaikh Rabee' ibn Haadee Al-Madkhalee (hafidhahullaah Ta'aala) said:

"There is no way of deliverance nor any means of rescue for this Ummah - nor these youth, nor this land - except through the adherence to the Rope of Allaah all together and abandoning this way of division and separation, uprooting its causes, as well as turning away from the various prevalent devised ideologies and systems of thought and false calls.

As - by Allaah - we know that the Arabs in their period before Islaam as well as after entering into Islaam were ashamed and embarrassed by the practice of lying and deception. But now, many among the people, have no fear nor shame about lying, nor towards false accusations, nor towards these forms of blind and ignorant hizbeeyah (partisanship) and bigotry. And indeed these groups and movements have entered into a war against true Islaam with a significant and intense engagement.

As the Messeenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: The one who abandons obedience to the Muslim authorities, and separates himself from the body of the Muslim, dies the death like the period before Islaam - the days of Ignorance.

And in another narration: The one who abandons obedience to the Muslim authorities, and separates himself from the body of the Muslim, dies the death like the period before Islaam - the days of Ignorance. And the one who dies under the flag of blind partisanship and bigotry, calling to bigoted allegiance or to support for their group, becoming angry for that group, and seeking to give victory to that group, then his being killed upon this is like being killed in the time before Islaam - the days of Ignorance. And the one who comes out against my Ummah striking against its righteous and sinning people, then they have nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with them.

So to those upon this way: certainly the Messenger of Allaah has declared himself free from you!

These present biased associations, groups, and movements are something we noticeably experience and clearly perceive among us without even needing to clarify the proofs or evidences, or the need to affirm the true statement of the truthful one or verify the claim of the one who lies. It is a disease and affliction, which is present and readily apparent. Therefore, brothers, it is a requirement that we withdraw and remove ourselves from this way, and we strive to free ourselves from it, and eradicate it and remove it from within this Ummah.

The noble Messenger (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: The one who assists and supports a falsehood and he knows it, he continues to stand under the anger and displeasure of Allaah until he abandons this. And the one who labels or describes a Muslim with characteristics that he doesn't actually have will reside within the filthy stinking discharge fluid of the people of the Hellfire until he retracts what he said.

And I believe that the position of existing within this foul disgusting fluid may be from the worst of places in Hellfire, and we seek refuge with Allaah from that! I believe it may be that this is the most disgusting and rotten place where one could have to stay!

This mentioned state of Allaah's displeasure is for the one who supports falsehood regardless of whether this is a form of falsehood that is of major disbelief, or a form of falsehood which is a bid'ah in the Religion, or whatever form of falsehood it may be. If he supports that falsehood and he understands that it is falsehood, he stands, with Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala being angry and displeased with him until he changes his position and abandons his support of falsehood.

Moreover, if he enters into disputes and utilizes lies and falsehood, and states about a Muslim or describes a Muslim individual with evil characteristics that he does not have, then his punishment is that Allaah will place him within that foul stinking discharge - fluid which comes from those people being punished in the Hellfire - until he retracts from what he stated. And within the narration mentioned by Imaam Tabaraanee: he will not exit, nor be taken out of it. How could he be taken out when he falsely accused and fabricated lies against innocent and guilt-less Muslims!

Therefore, brothers, it is upon us to hold fast to the Rope of Allaah, and to truly distance ourselves from every form of separation and division and its causes..."

Source: A LightHouse of Knowledge From a Guardian of The Sunnah, pgs. 179-180.
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.