Exclamation Words of Uplifting Encouragement and Reassurance - Al-'Allaamah Rabee' Bin Haadee

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Allaah, Tabarak wa Ta'aala, said (what means):

Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (the reminder [Qur`aan and Sunnah]) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption). (Al-Hijr, ayah 9)

Words of Uplifting Encouragement and Reassurance - Al-'Allaamah Rabee' Bin Haadee al-Madkhalee (hafidhahullaah)

Question: Shaikh Albaanee, Shaikh Ibn Baaz and Shaikh Uthaymeen have passed away, so who remains from the scholars?

Answer:
    Those who remain are numerous, and all praise is due to Allaah. The Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) died, and his noble companions (radiAllaahu 'anhum) remained; Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (rahimahullaah) died, and his companions (rahimahumullaah) remained; Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullaah) died, and his companions (rahimahumullaah) remained; Ibn 'Abdul Wahhaab (rahimahullaah) died, and his companions (rahimahumullaah) remained; and those ones [i.e. Albaanee, Ibn Baaz, 'Uthaymeen (rahimahumullaah)] died, and their students and brothers remain by Allaah's Will. The truth will not be lost.

When 'Umar (radiallaahu 'anhu) was stabbed, it was said to him: "Appoint a successor!" He said: "Allaah will not allow His Religion to be lost." So, by Allaah, this Religion will never be lost. It is upon you to put shoulder to shoulder, and embark upon work, raise the flag of the (authentic) Sunnah and the flag of the truth.

[The Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)] said: There will not cease to be a group amongst my Ummah manifest upon the truth - unharmed by those who betray them nor by those who oppose them till Allaah's command comes to pass. [Muslim]

By Allaah, neither knowledge nor the committee of senior scholars have died - all praise is due to Allaah - and there is good and blessing with them. Our Salafi brothers are in the different regions of the world; the world is filled with senior students of knowledge who fill this gap, all praise is due to Allaah. So neither can the people of falsehood rejoice nor become happy.

Source: الذريعة إلى بيان مقاصد كتاب الشريعة للإمام المحدث أبي بكر محمد بن الحسين الآجري Pages 208-209, Vol. 1, via: http://salaficentre.com/2014/03/word...bee-bin-haadi/
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.