Exclamation Shaykh Rabee Bin Haadee: Yahya Al-Hajuri Has Been Planted Amongst the Salafis (To Destroy Their Da'wah)

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Shaykh Rabee Bin Haadee: Yahya Al-Hajuri Has Been Planted Amongst the Salafis (To Destroy Their Da'wah)
    Posted by Admin on Saturday, 2-22-2014 and filed under Articles

Shaykh Abu Malik al-Riyaashee reports from Shaykh Rabee bin Haadee (see audio below) that Yahyaa al-Hajuri is a plant who has been planted amongst the Salafis to destroy and split their da'wah. This is not far-fetched and when a person reflects carefully upon the behaviour of al-Hajuri from many angles will see that this is strongly the case. Abu al-Hasan al-Ma'ribee was also a plant, something that became readily apparent many long years after he launched his revolution against the Salafi da'wah.
    This was audio was posted recently (mp3):

In which there occurs (3:00 onwards):
    Al-Hajuri, the plant (madsoos), this word (madsoos) I have not brought this from myself O brothers, when I was with Shaykh Rabee in Ramadan I said that about this man Yahya al-Hajuri, that he is a heedless man and that those who are planted amongst the Salafis like Khalid al-Gharbani and so and so and so and so are using him to strike the Salafi da'wah and reviling the Mashaayikh. So Shaykh Rabee cut me off and said "No! He is not heedless (unaware). Rather he is plant (madsoos)!" Meaning that he attacks the Salafi da'wah purposefully, and he is hired, Allaah knows best from which direction, he is backed, (motivated) by wealth, or personal goals, to strike the da'wah and to splinter it, may Allaah not reward him...
    Then the rest of the audio provides more comments on the reality of al-Hajuri and further evidence for him being a plant. Abu Malik also explains that this statement (al-Hajuri is a plant) is also narrated from Shaykh Rabee' from Shaykh Arafaat al-Muhammadee.

Source: http://www.alhajuri.com/articles/uoy...heir-dawah.cfm

For more on the deviance of Hajoori, click here: http://www.alhajuri.com/index.cfm

Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.