Exclamation Shaykh Rabee: Yahya Al-Hajuri Is More Evil Than the Haddaadiyyah and the Ideas of the Kharijites Have Penetrated Him and His Followers

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Shaykh Rabee: Yahya Al-Hajuri Is More Evil Than the Haddaadiyyah and the Ideas of the Kharijites Have Penetrated Him and His Followers
    Posted by Admin on Thursday, February, 13 2014 and filed under Articles

Shaykh Rabee Makes Tabdee' of al-Hajuri and Says He is More Evil Than the Haddaadiyyah

All praise is due to Allaah, I testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allaah alone, without any partners. And I testify that Muhammad is His servant and messenger - may Allaah make mention of him and his family with praise give salutations to them, to proceed:

Then I heard our Shaykh, the insightful criticiser, Abd al-Azeez bin Yahyaa al-Bura'ee - may Allaah preserve him - in one of the lessons on Wednesday 5/4/1435H saying:
    We were in the gathering of Shaykh Rabee in Hajj of this year, 1434H and he said, "Al-Hajuri, he is more evil than the Haddaadiyyah." The Shaykh (al-Bura'ee) said: I said to Shaykh Rabee, "Is this a word of tabdee' (declaring him an innovator)?" He (al-Bura'ee) said: So Shaykh Rabee said: "I make tabdee' of al-Hajuri."

The Shaykh (al-Bura'ee) - may Allaah preserve him - said: And from what Shaykh Rabee said in the same gathering was: "The ideas of the Kharijites have penetrated Al-Hajuri and his associates." And the Shaykh (al-Bura'ee) mentioned that his was in the presence of the (following) Shaykhs: Shaykh Muhammad al-Imaam, Shaykh Abdullaah bin Uthmaan, Shaykh Muhammad al-Sumaalee and Shaykh Uthmaan al-Saalimee.

Written by: Rashaad bin Abd al-Rahmaan al-Alawee. Thursday 7/4/1435H. Dar al-Hadeeth, Yemen, Ib. Mafraq Hubaysh.

And I add that this (meeting with Shaykh Rabee') was on the night of 4th Dhul-Hijjah 1434H. http://alhajuri.com/?wudqlwq

Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.