Exclamation Highly Beneficial Hajj and 'Umrah Guides, Compiled by the brothers at Salafi Publicatio​ns (may Allaah preserve them and it)

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    Some Beautiful Guides and Information For ‘Umrah and Hajj

1. Simple Umrah Guide (PDF)

Simple Umrah Guide 2013 FINAL 2
    Simply print off onto good quality (thick) paper and carry with you. Or you can pick up a free copy from Salafi Bookstore, 472 Coventry Rd, Birmingham B10 OUG. Tel: 0121-773-0033

2. Simple Hajj Guide (PDF)

Simple Hajj Guide 2013 FINAL 3
    Simply print off onto good quality (thick) paper and carry with you. Or you can pick up a free copy from Salafi Bookstore, 472 Coventry Rd, Birmingham B10 OUG. Tel: 0121-773-0033

3. A Hajj & Umrah Booklet (PDF)

Hajj and Umrah Guide 2012 1

4. Simple Yet Beautiful Supplications & Du’aas (PDF)

Hajj Umrah Supplications FINAL

5. Advice for those about to perform Hajj

These are some pieces of advice and useful points which I offer to our brothers about to make Hajj.

Firstly. The pilgrim must fear his Lord by obedience to Him, and must be very careful not to fall into that which Allaah has forbidden as Allaah ta’la says:

For Hajj are the months well-known. If anyone undertaken that duty therin, let there be no obscenity nor wrangling in the Hajj. [Surat-al-Baqarah ayah 197]

And the prophet said: He who performs Hajj and does not speak obscenely or commit evil then he returns from his sins just as the day his mother gave birth to him, and if he did so then his Hajj would be accepted and Rasoolullaah said: The accepted Hajj – there is no less a reward for it than Paradise.(1) So he must be aware of what many are affected by because of their ignorance or misguidance:
    (A) Directing any form of worship to other than Allaah (shirk). And we have seen many of the people falling into shirk – like praying fro the removal of distress or aid from the Prophets and the pious instead of from Allaah alone, and their taking oath by them in veneration of them – so by their actions they completely nullify their Hajj. As Allaah ta’ala says:

If you were to join gods with Allaah, truly fruitless will be you work (in life). (Soorat-ul-Zumar ayah 65)

For the rest of the article, click here: http://premierhajj.com/hajj-guide/

Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.