Threaded View

Its time to study! A beneficial Salafi Program.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله و على آله وصحبه ومن اتبع هداه
    أما بعد:

In this series of articles I will be going through the book ‘Barnaamaj Ilmi Muqtarah Liman Samat Himmatuhu li Talab al-Ilm’ (‘A Proposed Study Program for the One who is Aspiring to Seek Knowledge’) by Shaikh Aboo Umar Usaamah Al-Utaibi.

The aim here is to help our brothers and sisters to find a format for studying using the Shaikh’s program.

The program is in Arabic, but I decided to go through it because many people are in the middle of studying Arabic and need a guide of what to read and study according to levels. Also, I hope it will be an encouragement for others to start to learn Arabic.

It also can be used as a book list to help them to start an Islamic library in the home. I will add pictures and notes about each book to make it easy to find them.

Some of the materials are available in English or are being taught in the Salafi masaajid and centers of the west. It is better, if you can to attend the live classes of these books being taught, or on the net, or by recorded audio.