Allaamah Ubayd's recommendation for Shaykhs al-Anjaree & Ahmad as-Subay'ee (Shawwal 1434)

Q. We are in a dawrah with 2 Shaykhs viz. al-Anjaree and al-Subay'ee, what is your advice in this regard (the 2 shaykhs)?

A. Both Shaykhs are upon istiqaamah and known for that, I've known them for 19 years, your attendance with them will bring love for people of knowledge, so seek benefit from them in the various fields.

Source: Adapted from the Live tweets of Dr. Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafeeq during SPUBS' tele-link with Allaamah Ubayd on 10 Shawwaal 1434H (17 Aug 2013)
    Complete Arabic Audio: Listen to the first Q&A here.
    Last edited by Abu.Abdullaah.Saajid; 08-21-2013 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Added original arabic audio link

Jazaakallaahu khayran. May Allaah preserve the 'Allaamah 'Ubayd al-Jaabiree and likewise the two noble Shaykhs; Ahmad as-Subay'ee and Muhammad al-'Anjaree.

I add to the post that when myself and some brothers went to visit Shaykh Ahmad Baazmool at his house in Makkah earlier on this year (Feb 2013), the Shaykh spoke very highly of Shaykh al-'Anjaree and was pleased to hear that he visits us in Birmingham. Shaykh Ahmad Baazmool said that Shaykh al-'Anjaree is salafee even down to his manners and conduct! He continued to speak well of him and told us about his visit to Kuwait.

One of the things Shaykh Ahmad Baazmool mentioned was, "The companions of 'Anjaree, they are not to be feared for, rather they are to be feared from!" (i.e. due to his clear manhaj and the excellent nurturing he gives his students)

From those present at the gathering were Mehdi al-Maghribee and Faisal (from our salafee brothers in Leicester/Loughborough).