Philadelphia Conference Update

Philadelphia Ramadaan Conference - Topics Announced! SalafiConference.com
    "Can't miss event!!!!!"

The Philadelphia Ramadaan conference is only days away, alhamdulillaah – to be followed by the blessed month of Ramadaan inshaa‘ Allaah.

A detailed conference itinerary will be made available in the coming days inshaa‘ Allaah, in the meantime, please take a look at the topics to be covered at the conference:

Pondering Over the Qur‘aan in Ramadaan – Abu Suhayl Anwar Wright
    Ramadaan: The Month of Mercy – Abul-Hasan Maalik Ibn Aadam
    Preparing for the Day of Reckoning – Abu Qaylah Rasheed Barbee
    The Qur‘aan Guides to Being Upright – ’Abdul-Ilaah Lahmaamee
    Holding Fast to the Salafee Manhaj in the Blessed Month of Ramadaan – Abu Hafsah Kashiff Khan
    Increasing your Deeds in Ramadaan – Anas Waters
    The Effects of the Qur‘aan in Curing the Diseases of the Heart – Abu Suhaylah ’Umar Quinn
    Rulings of Fasting Taken from ad-Durarul-Bahiyyah – Abu ’Abdullaah Hasan as-Somali

Conference News!!!
    Alhamdulillaah, our brother 'Abdul-Ilaah Lahmaami from the UK has arrived safely in the US! May Allah give him a beneficial stay here in Philadelphia.

Anas Waters clarification about Dammaj

In the name of Allah the most Gracious full of Compassion

I write this letter out of request and concerns that my beloved brothers have pointed out to me. Firstly, submitting to the hadeeth, “Whoever doesn’t thank the people doesn’t thank Allah.” I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to my brothers for having that concern for me and showing me my mistakes in a loving and compassionate manner. Second, I would like to repent to Allah for Firstly: My translation of a lecture by a student in Dammaj known as ’Abdul-Hameed al-Hajooree, who has become known for his attacks against some of the noble Salafee Scholars, most specifically al-Shaykh ’Ubayd al-Jabiree, may Allaah preserve him. And secondly: My posting on the Oloom.net forum last year, a forum that has become a platform for attacking a number of our Salafee Scholars, from them: Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Haadee, Shaykh ’Abdullaah al-Bukhaaree, Shaykh ’Ubayd al-Jabiree and others. May Allaah preserve them all. Likewise, I ask Allaah to forgive me for any confusion I caused to a brother in the affairs of the Religion, for it is not my intent, but a mistake is a mistake no matter how much good intent I had. So, finally I recommend and advice myself as well as my brothers with the regards to the advices and warnings of our mashaayikh especially the final advice of Shaykh Rabee’, to hold fast to those advices and warnings regarding Yahyaa al-Hajooree, and the website aloloom, and dammaj. I ask Allaah to accept my repentance, and to grant us all success in this life and the next, and to protect us from every trial and tribulation that which is apparent and hidden.

Your brother in Islam.
    Anas Waters
    Written at Masjid Sunnah an-Nabbawiyah
    July 4 2013

Thank you for your support from administration of Germantown masjid

Whoever has not thanked the people has not thanked Allah. We praise and thank Allah for allowing "The Guidance of the Salaf in Ramadan" conference for being a sign that the people of Salafiyyah are united and have mutual love for one another. We had nearly 1500 participants at its peak from all over the United States and Canada. We thank our noble scholars from them 'Alammah Shaikh Ubayd Al-Jabaree and Shaikh Muhammad ibn Ramzaan also the students from them Abdulilah Lahmaami, Hasan Somali, Abul-Hasan Malik, Abdul Hafeedh, Anwar Wright, Kashiff Khan, Anas Waters, Rasheed Barbee, Raha Batts, Tawfeeq Abu Zaynab, Umar Quinn & Mustapha George May Allah Reward them with good and protect them from everything that is evil and disliked ameen. We would also like to thank the organizer of this blessed gathering who worked tirelessly to make sure everyone was taken care of. May Allah place it on their scales of good deeds ameen. Last but not least we would like to thank everyone for attending whether in person or online May Allah allow you to benefit from what you heard and that it come on the day of judgment as an evidence for you and not against you ameen.