Abu Yusuf Khaleefah (HafidhaHulllah) Advises Masjid Rahmah & Abu Layla (May Allah Guide Them)

The link below is a good advice and correction of the mistakes of Abu Laylah & Masjid Rahmah regarding our brother may Allah Preserve him Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee and refutation of Abu Laylahs False understanding of the Hadeeth

"The Religion is sincerity" we said to whom? He said "to Allah His Book His Messenger, the leaders of the Muslims and there common folk" (related by Muslim)

http://www.salafyink.com/studentsofk...lay_Savior.pdf

May Allah reward the brother.

Subhaan Allaah!

Who is Abu Layla and has he studied anywhere?

As these are some very strange and false statements!

Quote Originally Posted by Abu.Dawood.Abdullaah View Post
    May Allah reward the brother.

Subhaan Allaah!

Who is Abu Layla and has he studied anywhere?

As these are some very strange and false statements!
    Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Abu Laylaa is a brother that I have known of for about 15 years. I admit that I have never been very close to him. He taught/teaches classes at Masjid Rahmah. He has even given the 'Eed Khutbah when Abu Muhammad Al-Maghribee (Hafithahullah) was away. He is evidently close to the administration. I don't know that he has studied anywhere but like I said I am not very close to him. This is a calamity because I prayed Salaatul Maghrib next to him last night at a local Masjid here in East Orange, NJ and then tonight I read Abu Yusuf's Khaleefah's (Hafithahullah) observations and refutation. May Allah guide him and make our hearts firm upon His Deen.

Ameen