Exclamation Shaykh Rabee': We have remained patient for 7 years, [with Yahya al-Hajoori]

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

We have remained patient for 7 years, [with Yahya al-Hajoori] – Shaykh Rabee ibn Hadee al-Madkhalee

Author: Shaykh Rabee ibn Hadee al-Madkhalee
    Source: A sitting with Shaykh Rabee ibn Hadee al-Madkhalee and DuSunnah
    Translated by DuSunnah

They (Yahya and his followers) are waging a war against the Salafis and Salafiyaah, and the people of innovation are relaxing and watching. Is this from good manners!? We have received complaints from all over the world. By Allaah, whom there is none worthy of worship but him, a person would go (to Dammaj) for two, three days or a month or two and would then go to a far place as Russia, saying: ‘Ubayd, Ubayd, Yahya, Yahya’ Yahya is in the sky and Ubayd is innovator. This is their Da’wah. Britain, Sudan, Egypt, Turkey, Kenya, Libya all of the countries are filled with hatred against the Salafis and Salafiyyah. There isn’t a war like it! Click here to

Source: http://dusunnah.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Shaykh-Rabee-on-Yahya.pdf
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmathullaahi wa barakaatuh

May Allaah preserve the Noble Shaykh Rabee, Ameen.
    Subhaanaka Allaahumma wa bihamdika 'ash hadu 'an laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'anta 'astaghfiruka wa 'atuubu ilayka

Abu Haneef Mohamed Riswan al Hindi