Exclamation Eglish Teaching Opportunity in Makkah

Assalaamu 'alaikum warahmatullaah.

I have been notified of an English teaching opportunity in Makkah, KSA. The organisation is urgently looking for 3 brothers and 2 sisters of white origin.

Now I know this ethnicity-selective criterion is something distasteful and resembles the Jaahiliyyah period, however the organisation (which is run by non-arabs and arabs alike) want to bring in people native to the English language.

Since the organisation would look for any English muslim person anyway, I thought I would try and present this opportunity to our Salafi brothers and sisters who are longing to go to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for work. In shaa Allaah they can benefit from the shuyuukh and baytullaah also.

They are looking for POSTGRADUATE individuals with the CELTA qualification.

If you are interested and you meet the criteria, or know someone who does, please TEXT the following numbers with your name, degree, university and just mention that you are interested in the english teaching opportunity in KSA, and the brother or sister will get back to you in shaa Allaah:

07956806603 - Brothers

07506670296 - Sisters

Jazaakumullaahu khayran

Further information regarding VISAs, travel and accommodation will follow shortly bi idhnillaah.

Abu 'Abdullaah Zubayr
    London