Ahadeeth Pertaining to Eemaan, Tawheed, Deen and Qad
    r

Taken from
    Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah
    of
    Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
    Abbas Abu Yahya

1- 920 - From Abu Shurayah al-Khuza’aee who said: The Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – came out to us and said:

‘Receive glad tidings, receive glad tidings; do you not testify that there is none worthy of worship in truth except Allaah and that I am the Messenger of Allaah?’

They said: ‘Yes.’

He said:

‘This Qur’aan is a rope, one end is in the Hand of Allaah and one end is in your hands, so hold on to it. Verily you will not ever be misguided or destroyed after it.’

No. 713

2- 923 - From Qutaylah bint Seefee al-Juhaneeyah who said: A learned man from amongst the people of the Book came to the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – and said:

‘O Muhammad, you would be a blessed people if only you did not commit Shirk!’

He said: ‘SubhanAllaah, how is that?’

He said: ‘You say, when you take a vow, ‘I swear by the Ka’ba.’’

Qutaylah said: The Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – waited for a while then said:

‘Indeed he has said so, so for the one who makes a vow then let him make a vow by saying: (wa Rabb al-Ka’ba) I swear by The Lord of the Ka’ba.’

The learned man then said:

‘O Muhammad you would be blessed people if it were not that you set up a partner with Allaah!’

The Messenger said: ‘SubhanAllaah and how is that?’

He answered: ‘You say, ‘Whatever Allaah wills and whatever you will.’’

Qutaylah said: The Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – waited for a while then said:

‘Indeed he has said so, so whoever says: ‘Whatever Allaah wills,’ then he should say along with it: ‘Then whatever you will.’’

No. 1166

3- 924 - From Jaabir that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said:

‘Keep away from the major sins, request from Allaah to be corrected -between neglect and extremism - and receive glad tidings.’

No. 885

4- 926 - From Hudayfah who said the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:

‘Count for me everyone who pronounces Islaam.’

Hudayfah said: ‘We said: O Messenger of Allaah do you fear for us when we are between 600 and 700 people?’

Then the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said:

‘You do not know that, perhaps, you will be tried.’

Hudayfah said:
    ‘We were tried so much that a man from amongst us could not pray except in secret.’

No. 246

5- 928 – From Ibn Abbas who said the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – was asked: Which of the religions is beloved to Allaah - Azza wa Jal?’

He answered: ‘The true forgiving religion.’

No. 881

6- 931 - From Abu Tameemah al-Hajmeemee, from a man from Blahjeem who said, ‘I asked:

‘O Messenger of Allaah! Who should I make Dua’ to?’

He said:

‘Call to Allaah Alone. If you were afflicted with harm and you supplicated to Him, He would relieve you of it. If you became lost in a desolate land and you supplicated to Him, He would return you to your place. If you were afflicted with drought and you supplicated to Him, He would produce vegetation.’

No. 420

7- 933 - From Abu Huraira –Radhiallaahu anhu- on the authority of the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam:

‘If one of you improves his Islaam; then for every good action he does, it is written as equivalent to ten times its like up to 700 times. For every bad action he does, it is written as it is, until he meets Allaah -Azza wa Jal.’

No. 3959

8- 934 - From Abu ‘Izzah al-Uthaali who said: The Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam –said:

‘If Allaah intends to take the soul of a slave in a certain land, He makes a reason for His slave to go there.’

No.1221

9- 938 - From Abu Huraira who said: The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:

‘When a slave of Allaah commits Zina, then Eemaan departs from him and it is like a shade. When he leaves that sin then his Eemaan returns to him.’

No. 509
    ====
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    Jeddah, KSA.