LISTEN: Shaykh Rabee's Tele-Link with Masjid Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah

Shaykh Rabee ibn Haadee al Madkhalee haafidhahullaah gave some very important words of advice to the Salafis of Philadelphia, this advice is relevant to Ahlus Sunnah worldwide.

Our brother Hasan as-Somali hafidhahullaah posted this highly beneficial lecture on the Sahab forums, may Allaah reward him.

He also mentions in his post that the community there (in Philadelphia) have had many people enter in to Islaam in recent times. This is a tremendous blessing, may Allaah protect them.

Please follow the link, find two links within the post, the first is the Shaykh's speech in Arabic and the second is the English translation.

www.Sahab.Net
    Abu Maryam Taariq ibn 'Ali
    https://twitter.com/AbuMaryamT

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Shaykh Rabee's Advice to Hold on together to the Rope of Allaah and Not Divide Nor Turn Away From Allaah's Guidance and Remembrance

After praising Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala as He deserves to be praised and then asking Allaah to send His salaat and salaam upon His Messenger and his family and his companions, then Ash-Shaykh Rabee' ibn Haadee al Madkhalee haafidhahullaah said:

I ask Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala to bless this gathering and to make us and you from those who when they hear some speech that they follow the best of it.

I advise myself, my brothers and loved ones to fear Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala in private and in public, and to fear Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala in all situations, and to know and be aware that Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala is watching everything that we do.

Likewise, I advise myself and them to cling to the rope of Allaah as Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala commanded us in His Statement:

وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعا وَلاَ تَفَرَّقُوا

And hold firmly - all of you together - to the Rope of Allaah (the Qur`an and Sunnah), and be not divided among yourselves... (Aali Imran, ayah 103)

It is obligatory upon the whole of this nation to hold on firmly to the rope of Allaah - the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Prophet (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). It is obligatory upon the whole of this nation to hold onto the rope of Allaah - the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Prophet (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) - as it pertains to belief, worship, siyaasa, mannerisms and in every matter of their lives. Al-I'tissam (holding firmly onto the rope of Allaah) is obligatory upon all Muslims. Al-I'tissam is obligatory upon the rulers and the ruled (al-Hukaam wal-maHkumoon). It is obligatory upon the scholars, the students of knowledge and even the Juhaal (the ignorant).

It is obligatory upon all of them together to hold onto the rope of Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala. As we said to hold onto the rope of Allaah as it pertains to belief ('aqeedah) and everything else.

I advise you to stay far away from the causes of division and separation. I advise you to stay far away from the causes of division and separation, as Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala said in this verse:

وَلاَ تَفَرَّقُوا

...and be not be divided among yourselves... (Aali Imran, ayah 103) Division and splitting is evil. Splitting is evil and is a calamity. It leads people to misguidance and it leads people to have enmity and hatred, and it even leads to the shedding of blood. And Allaah's refuge is sought!

And this is something that we witness today, and something that is taking place today around us. I advise you to hold firmly onto the rope of Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala - and to stay away from division and separation - for verily separation leads to problems that have no ending and no ceasing. And this is why Allaah Tabarak wa Ta'aala commanded us with clinging to His rope and His guidance, and He severly forbade us from division and splitting.

However, unfortunately, this splitting has occured, and we find that many people have left clinging to the rope of Allaah as it pertains to their creed ('aqeedah), their worship, their siyaasa, and have fallen into this horrid and destructive splitting and differing. And Allaah's Refuge is sought!

There is no way for this nation to escape the trials and tribulations of differing except by returning back to the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Prophet (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam), and clinging to them and biting onto them with the molar teeth.

As the Prophet (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: "Whoever lives long from amongst you will see a great amount of differing. So stick to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the Rightly-Guided Khulafa. Hold onto it, and bite onto it with your molar teeth. And beware of newly invented matters, for verily every newly invented matter is a bid'ah, and all bid'ah is misguidance."

The Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) and the Sunnah of the Rightly-Guided Khulafa is to hold onto the rope of Allaah (the Qur`an and the Sunnah). It is upon us to walk upon this path, clinging to the rope of Allaah and following its guidance in all affairs - belief, worship, character, siyaasa, and everything else.

I advise you to stay far, far away from splitting and the causes of splitting, especially the Salafees.[Listen up, ya ikhwaan] It is upon them to behave as brothers, to cooperate upon righteousness and piety. May Allaah - 'Azza wa Jall - bless you. It is upon them to stay away from the causes of separation because separation is evil. It is evil.

Ibn Mas'ood (radiallaahu Ta'aala 'anhu) - this noble companion - objected to 'Uthmaan (radiallaahu Ta'aala 'anhu) praying four rak'ah as a traveler at Mina. He objected to this, yet he prayed with 'Uthmaan. And the people said to Ibn Mas'ood, "you objected to the four, however you still prayed wth 'Uthmaan." Ibn Mas'ood (radiallaahu Ta'aala 'anhu) said: "Al-Kheelafoo Sharr (Differing is evil)."

So he explained to them (because): Differing is evil. Subhan-Allaah!

Ibn Mas'ood (radiallaahu Ta'aala 'anhu) understood and had knowledge of the dangers and evil of splitting and differing. So stay far, far away from it, and distance yourself from it and its causes.

It is upon the Salafees to behave as brothers and to seek knowledge from the primary sources - from the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Prophet (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) and the Manhaj of as-Salaf us-saleh (the righteous predecessors). This requires them to stick to the rope of Allaah 'Azza wa Jall and to stay away from differing and its causes. And refuge in Allaah is sought from that! For indeed, splitting is evil. Al-Kheelafoo Sharr.

Many of those who claim Salafiyyah in this era involve themselves in matters which cause splitting, differing and feuds. [Should I repeat that, ya ikhwaan?] Many of those who claim Salafiyyah in this era involve themselves (yabHathoon) in matters which cause splitting, differing and feuds. These individuals are not truthful in their Salafiyyah!

These individuals are not truthful in their Salafiyyah!

These individuals are not truthful in their Salafiyyah! If they were truthful, they would distance themselves from these evil causes of splitting, which split, separate and cut the ranks!

Oh youth! It is upon you to hold onto the rope of Allaah, and to abandon splitting, and to behave as brothers, and to stay far away from innovations, which the Prophet (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) warned against.

Cling to the way of the rightly-guided Salaf - the way of the Prophet (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) and his noble companions, and those who followed them in goodness. Stick to this way in all affairs. Cling to this way - may Allaah bless you - in all matters, all affairs.

Allaah said:

فَإِمَّا يَأْتِيَنَّكُمْ مِنِّي هُدى فَمَنِ اتَّبَعَ هُدَايَ فَلاَ يَضِلُّ وَلاَ يَشْقَى

...Then if there comes to you guidance from Me, then whoever follows My Guidance shall neither go astray, nor fall into distress and misery. (Ta-Ha, ayah 123)

وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَنْ ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَه مَعِيشَة ضَنكا وَنَحْشُرُه يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى

But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Qur`an nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection. (Ta-Ha, ayah 124)

قَالَ رَبِّ لِمَ حَشَرْتَنِي أَعْمَى وَقَدْ كُنتُ بَصِيرا

He will say: "O my Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)." (Ta-Ha, ayah 125)

قَالَ كَذَلِكَ أَتَتْكَ آيَاتُنَا فَنَسِيتَهَا وَكَذَلِكَ الْيَوْمَ تُنسَى

(Allaah) will say: "Like this, Our Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) came unto you, but you disregarded them (i.e. you left them, did not think deeply in them) and you turned away from them, and so this Day, you will be neglected (in the Hell-fire, away from Allaah's Mercy)." (Ta-Ha, ayah 126) -----> Whoever follows the guidance of Allaah will never go astray. So it is upon us to strive to please Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala. It is upon us to strive to please Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala.

This turning away that is mentioned in this verse is destruction. So it is upon us - may Allaah bless you - to hold firmly to the guidance of Allaah 'Azza wa Jall, and to follow the texts (the nusoos) of the Qur`an and Sunnah, as this following the guidance of Allaah and the texts is a guarantee for this individual to be safe and secure from falling into misguidance as it pertains to belief, worship and all affairs of his life.

Allaah 'Azza wa Jall will protect him from misery. Allaah 'Azza wa Jall will protect the servant due to the servant clinging to the rope of Allaah (Subhanahu wa Ta'aala) and sticking to the guidance of Allaah (Subhanahu wa Ta'aala), and Allaah 'Azza wa Jall will enter him into Paradise.

سَابِقُوا إِلَى مَغْفِرَة مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ وَجَنَّةٍ عَرْضُهَا كَعَرْضِ السَّمَاءِ وَالأَرْضِ أُعِدَّتْ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِه ذَلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيه مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ

Race one with another in hastening towards Forgiveness from your Lord (Allaah), and towards Paradise, the width whereof is as the width of heaven and earth, prepared for those who believe in Allāh and His Messengers. That is the Grace of Allaah which He bestows on whom He pleases. And Allaah is the Owner of Great Bounty. (Al-Hadid, ayah 21)

وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَنْ ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَه مَعِيشَة ضَنكا وَنَحْشُرُه يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى

But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Qur`an nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection. (Ta-Ha, ayah 124) ----> This is the recompense of turning away from the remembrance of Allaah. What (is it)? A life of hardship for the one who fails to implement the guidance of Allaah as it relates to his belief ('aqeedah), his worship, his siyaasa, his character and the affairs of his life. This turning away is destruction; it causes a miserable existence in this life and a severe punishment and torment in the hereafter. May Allaah protect us all from that.

Allaah 'Azza wa Jall said:

وَنَحْشُرُه يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى

...and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection. (Ta-Ha, ayah 124) ----> This is referring to the disbeliever who turns away from the guidance of Allaah, and the Innovator has a share of this. The Innovator (al-Mubtadi') has a share of this, and the sinners who turn away from the remembrance of Allaah have a share of this. This is a severe threat!

قَالَ رَبِّ لِمَ حَشَرْتَنِي أَعْمَى وَقَدْ كُنتُ بَصِيرا

He will say: "O my Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)." (Ta-Ha, ayah 125)

قَالَ كَذَلِكَ أَتَتْكَ آيَاتُنَا فَنَسِيتَهَا وَكَذَلِكَ الْيَوْمَ تُنسَى

(Allaah) will say: "Like this, Our Ayaat came unto you, but you disregarded them, and so this Day, you will be neglected." (Ta-Ha, ayah 126)

It is upon us to cling to the rope of Allaah, and follow and cling to the guidance of Allaah, and to stay away from bid'ah and all misguidance.

I ask Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala that He makes us firm upon the truth and guidance. Indeed, my Lord hears all supplications, and He is All-Knowing.

Translated by: Abu 'Abdillaah Hasan as-Somali hafidhahullaah, who posted this highly beneficial lecture on the Sahab forums, may Allaah reward him.

Audio: Please follow the link, find two audio icons within the post, the first is the Shaykh's speech in Arabic and the second is the English translation ----->
    www.Sahab.Net

Source: http://www.salafitalk.com/threads/1427-LISTEN-Shaykh-Rabee-s-Tele-Link-with-Masjid-Sunnah-an-Nabawiyyah?p=2501#post2501

Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.

Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

A Golden Observation of Al-'Allaamah Rabee' Bin Haadee Al-Madkhalee

I have stated more than once: Indeed, we have met Salafis in the eastern and western parts of the earth – all of them had love for one another and brotherhood upon one methodology and there was no differing between them, so the Salafi Dawah was disseminated in the eastern and western world. Then the malicious ones amongst the jews, the christians, the evangelists/missionaries and the leaders of misguidance amongst the rawaafid (shia) and the soofiyyah noticed it - those who co-operate with the enemies of (Salafiyyah) and the misguided parties.

By Allaah they co-operate with the enemies (of Salafiyyah) and there is a hidden and apparent connection between them, and they do not co-operate except in opposition to the Salafi Methodology. So they disseminated and propagated the poisons of disunity amongst the Salafis when it (i.e. Salafiyyah) spread in the eastern and western parts of the earth.

They propagated the poisons of disunity in the midst of the Salafis, so they rip them apart in an evil way and there emerged a people who did not know Salafiyyah's (true) orientation. Amongst them (i.e. those who emerged) is one who claims to be Salafi, but you do not see him except that he severs the affairs that binds Salafiyyah, due to his evil behaviour, his evil methodology or the evil methodologies that are widespread and designed to disunite the Salafis and tear them apart.

Salafiyyah is in need of sensible, merciful and wise people, and even before that it is need of scholars. If these affairs are not present within the Salafis, then where will Salafiyyah be? It would be ruined. And may Allaah bless you.

Source: http://salaficentre.com/2013/01/a-go...-al-madkhalee/