Exclamation Whatever condition your heart is in at the time you are acquiring knowledge, that's how firm the knowledge will remain in your heart thereafter

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Student Abu Iyaad (hafidhahullaah Ta'aala) recently said: "Whatever condition your heart is in at the time you are acquiring knowledge, that's how firm the knowledge will remain in your heart thereafter."

In refuting the blameworthy Al-Maghrib Institute and their reckless manner of da'wah, Abu Iyaad (hafidhahullaah) informed that Al-Maghrib's priority is not to teach the people the fear of Allaah, but rather whatever they relay of knowledge it is mixed with entertainment and jokes, and they relay it with frivolity. Aoodhubillaah! Their objective is to relay entertainment or to give "an experience" or "a buzz" (their words) - and not teaching the people to fear of Allaah - because they want them to come back so they could keep on charging them $80 again and again and again. And thus nothing settles in the hearts of the customers, because they are being called to "an experience" - not authentic knowledge or complete Eeman.

Abu Iyaad said: If you want to benefit from knowledge, your heart should be polished and clean and attentive, free of sins and one should have trustworthiness in his heart. Come to seek 'ilm with this type of heart.

Related Link: http://www.salafitalk.com/threads/68...he-Present-Era
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.