Detailed books/talks on comparative religion

Assalaamu-alaikum,

I am looking for books or even talks (detailed if possible rather than briefly browsing over the subject) which refute comparative ideologies i.e. Christianity etc. I want to give some books/talks to some work colleagues who I have engaged in interesting dialogues with, as well as some friends who I am giving dawah to. Unfortunately, people like Ahmad Deedat and Zakir Naik have done alot of talks etc refuting Chrisitanity as well as other faiths, but there is no way I'm be recommending these individuals.
    A couple of revert brothers at work who I have been engaging with for years, Alhumdu-lillah are beginning to accept the Salafi dawah, and even they have enquired whether any Salafi Shuyookh or individuals have done any detailed books/talks on refuting other faiths etc. Any help here would be much apprecaited, Jazakallah khair.

Wassalaamu-alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu
    Ibn Umar (RA) said: "Every innovation is misguidance, even if the people see it as something good." Reported by Abu Shaamah (no. 39)

Imam Sufyaan ath-Thawree (R) said:"Innovation is more beloved to Iblees than sin, since a sin may be repented from."

Assalaamu alaikum,

Maybe try the following books:

The Status of Jesus in Islam
    Dr. Rabee' Ibn Haadee al-Madkhaalee
    http://www.troid.org/store/product.p...2&cat=0&page=1

Proofs From The Christian Gospel That Jesus Is From The Servants of Allah

Muhammad Taqi Deen Al Hilaali - Notes by Shaeikh Rabee ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee
    http://www.troid.org/store/product.p...8&cat=0&page=1

And on SalafiPublications.com you can go to the link:

Muslim-Christian Dialogue (Collection of articles on Islam and Christianity)
    http://www.spubs.com/sps/sp_ch.cfm

wa 'alaikumussalaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh brother,

Firstly, Shaykh Rabee' (hafidhahullaah)'s book regarding 'Eesaa 'alaihis-salaam may be a good resource.

Perhaps, these may help (via. www.understand-islam.net of Shaykh Dr. Salih as-Salih rahimahullaah):
    1) The Correct Response to Those Who Altered the Religion of Jesus (Audio Based on the work of Ibn Taymiyyah - rahimahullah)
    2) Regarding the Call for the Unity of Religions - A False & Corrupt Call (PDF Article)

Also see the list of audio & articles on the site for more.

Islaam.ca also has a bunch of articles/audios regarding 'Eesaa 'alaihissalaam especially "What was the Religion of Christ Jesus?" by brother Dawood Adib - hafidhahullaah.

Lastly, in some copies of the Interpretation of the Meanings of the Noble Qur'aan by Dr.'s Muhsin Khan and Taqiuddeen al-Hilali (may Allah reward them), there is a short section in the appendix that discusses "Jesus & Muhammad (peace be upon them) in the Bible and the Qur'aan."

Hope that helps,
    Saadiq.

walikummasalam wa rahamthuallhi wa barakthuhu...

The new website www.ibntaymiyyah.com contains exellent refutations to the doubts of the christains done by Shaykhul Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah. Here are the links

The Correct Reply to the One Who Altered the Religion of the Messiah: Part 1
    The Correct Reply to the One Who Altered the Religion of the Messiah: Part 2
    The Correct Reply to the One Who Altered the Religion of the Messiah: Part 3

Hope the above helps...