Exclamation Can a student provide and translate the Scholarly Sharh of the Prophetic Hadeeth: I am pleased with Allaah as my Lord, and with Islaam as my religion, and Muhammad as a Messenger

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

As-salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa baarakatu,

Can a student provide and translate the Scholarly Sharh of the Prophetic Hadeeth: I am pleased with Allaah as my Lord, and with Islaam as my religion, and Muhammad as a Messenger.

And/or is it possible for one of the students to ask one of the scholars for the sharh of this du'aa, and what constitutes being pleased with Allaah as (his) Lord and with Islaam as (his) religion and with Muhammad (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) as (his) Messenger, and what constitutes not being pleased.

By Allaah, the understanding of this tremendous du'aa is much needed, especially these days.

Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: "Whoever says: I am pleased with Allaah as my Lord, and with Islaam as my religion, and Muhammad as a Messenger, Paradise becomes obligatory for him." [Silsilah Saheehah: 334]

Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: "Whoever is pleased with Allaah as (his) Lord and with Islaam as (his) religion and with Muhammad (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) as (his) Messenger, then Paradise becomes obligatory for him." [Muslim (3/1501) (1884)]
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.