Exclamation Shaykh Ahmad Bazmool: Placing a Link on a site that leads to bid'ah is condoning and aiding Bid'ah

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Shaykh Ahmad Bazmool: Placing a Link on a site that leads to bid'ah is condoning and aiding Bid'ah

Shaykh Ahmad Bazmool, may Allah safeguard him, was asked (1) about a modern day issue:

(Q): Is placing a link on a site that leads to innovation considered condoning it (i.e. innovation)?

(A): He said: “Yes, and it is also considered aiding it (i.e. innovation).”

(1) On June 8th, 2012

Translated by: Abu Aadam Jameel Finch (hafidhahullaah Ta'aala)

Source: http://www.troid.ca/index.php/forum/...-to-innovation

__________________________________________________ ______________

Take Caution: Do not Rely on Unknown Speakers/Sites, by Abu Khadeejah 'Abdul-Wāhid Alam

In the name of Allāh, the Most Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy.

As-salāmu 'alaikum wa rahmatullāhi wa barakātuh.

I pray you are well and in strength of īmān, may Allāh preserve you upon the Sunnah.

Please display caution with regards to promoting websites and events and speakers that are not endorsed by the scholars, OR at least by the students of knowledge living in the countries these "da'wah activities" emanate from.

Furthermore, be cautious and look for which websites they are linking to if any. If there are no links, then why? Why not link to Salafi websites that are known for da'wah activities upon Salafiyyah for years (and are supported by the great scholars)? Why not link to Salafi Publications, Troid, Sahab, Sunnah Publishing, etc?

So look to the links section, if there is one. If they don't make themselves apparent, then do not promote them until you have sought references from the Salafi students of knowledge in the city or country the site is coming from.

Salafis cooperate with each other and aid each other and show alliance to each and support each other, and maintain attachments to the scholars - This is how we recognise the people of truth in our towns and cities and countries. The one who conceals himself, isolates himself away (in his da'wah) and does not cooperate with well-known Salafi centres and mosques in his country usually has an agenda. Why is he isolated? Why set up independent da'wah away from the other Salafis? Why not show alliance with them? Important considerations.

It is the pursuit of personal agendas (in the guise of da'wah) that leads to separation in our ranks, causing feuds and even misguidance. There are too many historical examples to quote here, but please beware, baarakallaahu feekum.

So here are some tell-tale signs: Not endorsed by well-known Salafi Mosques and Maraakiz in the city or country; no web links to local Salafi Mosques and Centres; or no links at all; overt self-promotion; no links to Salafi websites globally; set up by people unknown on the "da'wah scene."

So do not promote or endorse without asking the people of the town, for "indeed the people of Makkah are more familiar regarding its streets."

Was-salāmu 'alaikum wa rahmatullāhi wa barakātuh.

Abu Khadeejah 'Abdul-Wāhid Alam
    Salafi Publications, Birmingham, England.

Source: http://www.troid.ca/index.php/forum/...ers-sites#1857

Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.