Hybrid View

I take this occasion to remind myself first and foremost before anyone else with the advice of the Scholars that there are two things which aid a person on the path and that is a) ikhlaas (sincerity to Allaah) and b) thabaat (remaining firm and steadfast) and conversely two things cause a person to stray and harm himself as well as the da'wah and that is a) the absence of ikhlaas, being governed by self-interests and personal motivations and b) the absence of thabaat, a great part of which is not making one's love and hate and walaa and baraa around the matters and priorities that it truly should be based upon. Shaytaan has a hard time misguiding a Salafi with respect to the speech of the heart (as in what the heart believes) and so rarely will you find a Salafi becoming a Raafidee, Khaarijee, Jahmee, Ash'ari, Mu'tazilee and so on. But he focuses on the realm of the actions of the heart, a vast ocean and playfield for Shaytan to create dissension and chaos between those who are otherwise united upon the usool of our aqidah and manhaj, and this reminds me somewhat of the hadeeth of Jaabir (radiallaahu anhu) in Sahih Muslim, "Indeed Shaytaan has despaired that the worshippers will worship him in the [Arabian] peninsula but [he aspires to] create dissension amongst you." Hence, when we have people with dubious backgrounds attempting to promote false principles in the name of Salafiyyah and aiming to weaken the Salafis and spread shubuhaat amongst them on the one hand, and then Shaytaan seeking to create dissension between them on the other, then Salafi communities (and individuals) have to be cautious from many different angles so as to protect the da'wah from harm that can come from ways that one may not be wise to. We ask Allaah for protection from the likes of this, ameen.
    Jazakum Allah khairan for this beautiful and much needed advise...

We have truly benefited from these classes. The way you traced back the actions of the people of innovation to deceive the Muslims from the times of the Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) all the way until this era was very enjoyable and beneficial.

I really recommend to all the brothers who missed the lectures to try and get the series.

Jazakum Allah khairan wa barakah feekum.
    Abu Husam Mouhanad Samir Al-Ramli
    Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA
    Blog: http://abuhusamassalafi.wordpress.com/