Part A
    Ahadeeth Pertaining to Behaviour and Seeking Permission

Taken from
    Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah
    of
    Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
    Abbas Abu Yahya

1- 205 – From Abu Huraira, From the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- that he said:
    ‘I order you with three and I prohibit you from three; I order you to worship Allaah and not to associate anyone with Him.

Hold together to the Rope of Allaah and do not separate.

Obey the one whom Allaah places as a ruler over you.

And I prohibit you from gossip, asking too many questions and wasting wealth.’
    No. 685

2- 206 -From Jaabir bin Sulayman or Saleem that he said:
    ‘I came to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- while he was sitting with his Companions, I asked: 'Which one of you is the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-? Either the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- gestured to himself or the people motioned to him.

He was sitting with his knees against his chest with a garment and its trimming had covered his feet.

I said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah! I am ignorant about things so teach me.’

The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘Fear Allaah - Azza wa Jal -, do not scorn any good deed even if you pour from a bucket into a vessel for the person who serves drinks.

Beware of arrogance! Indeed Allaah - Tabarak wa Ta'ala - does not love arrogance. If a person curses you and disgraces you with something which he knows about you, then do not disgrace him with something you know about him, so you will have his reward and he will have his sin. Don’t you dare ever curse anyone.’
    No.770

3- 208 - From Jaabir from the Prophet:
    ‘The most beloved of food to Allaah is that which many hands partake of.’ No.895

4- 209 – From Ibn Umar who said: ‘A man came to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah! Which of the people are the most beloved to Allaah and which of the actions are most beloved to Allaah?’

The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘The most beloved of the people to Allaah are the most beneficial for the people. The most beloved of actions to Allaah –Azza wa Jal- are to cause happiness to reach a Muslim, to relieve him from a hardship, to settle a debt for a Muslim or to repel hunger from him. For me to walk with a brother in order to assist him is more beloved to me than to make 'Itikaf in this Masjid (Masjid al-Madeenah) for a month.

Whoever holds back his anger then Allaah hides his mistakes. Whoever suppresses his anger – even though he is not scared to show it, but withholds due to the truth - Allaah fills his heart with hope on the day of Judgement.

Whoever walks with his brother to assist him with a need until he has helped him completely, then Allaah plants his feet firmly on the day people will not stand firmly. Indeed bad behaviour spoils good actions, just as vinegar spoils honey.’
    No. 906

5- The Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘If a noble person comes from a people, then be generous to him.’
    No. 1205

6- From Jaabir bin Abdullaah from the Prophet: ‘If a person speaks to you about something after which you leave, then you have been entrusted with that speech.’
    No. 1090

7- 234- From Abu Huraira who said: The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘If one of you enters upon his Muslim brother and he feeds him from his food, then you should eat and not ask about it. And if he pours him a drink from his drink, then he should drink from his drink and not ask about it.’
    No.627

8- 235 - The Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘If you see those who praise you, throw dirt in their faces.’
    No.912

9- 268 - From Hisham on the authority of his father that ‘Aeysha said to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-: O Messenger of Allaah! All your women have a Kuniya except me! So the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘Take a Kuniya by virtue of your son Abdullaah - i.e. Ibn Zubayr, you are Umm Abdullaah.’

Then he said: ‘She was called Umm Abdullaah until she died and she had never given birth to a child.’
    No.132
    ====
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    Jeddah, KSA.

Part B Ahadeeth Pertaining to Behaviour and Seeking Permission

Part B

Taken from
    of
    Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
    Abbas Abu Yahya

10- 269 - From Shaqeeq who said: Abdullaah –RadhiAllaahu anhu- said Labbayik while on the mountain of Safa. Then he said: ‘O tongue! Say good so you can benefit and remain silent so you are safe before you fall into regret.
    They said: ‘O Abu AbdurRahman! Is this something you yourself say or did you hear it?’
    He said: ‘No, rather I heard the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- say:
    ‘Most of the mistakes of the son of Aadam are due to his tongue.’
    No. 534

11- 274 - From Abu Huraira that the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:
    'O Allaah, indeed I make a pledge to You which I won’t break. Indeed I am a human being; so any believer who I harmed, reviled, cursed or punished; make that as prayer for him, Zakat and a means of being close to You on the Day of Judgement.'
    No. 3999

12- 275 – From Jaabir bin Abdullaah who said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- came to visit us in our house and saw a man with dishevelled hair who had crudely parted it. Then he said:
    ‘Could this person not find that which will straighten his hair?!’

He saw another man with a dirty garment. So he said:
    ‘Could this person not find any water with which he could wash his garment?!’
    No.493

13- 276 - From Ibn Umar in a narration ascribed to the Prophet:
    'Jibraeel ordered me to put older people first.'
    No. 1555

14- 277 – From Abu Barzah al-Asslami who said that: I asked ‘O Messenger of Allaah! Command me with a good action that I should do.'
    He said:
    'Remove a harmful thing from the path, since it is Sadaqah (charity) for you.'
    No.1558

15- 278 – From Uqbah bin Aamir al-Juhani who said: I asked: ‘O Messenger of Allaah! What is salvation?’ He said:
    ‘Hold back your tongue, stay in your house fearing that you will harm people and weep over your sins.’
    No. 890

16- 279 – From Aswaad bin Asram al-Muharibi who said: I said ‘O Messenger of Allaah! Advise me.’
    He said:
    ‘Hold back your hand [in a narration: do not open your hand except for good].’
    No. 1560

17- 281 –From Abu Huraira that a man complained to the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- about having a hard heart, so he said to him:
    ‘If you want to soften your heart, then feed the needy and stroke the head of an orphan.’
    No.854

18- 317 – From Anas bin Maalik in a narration ascribed to the Prophet:
    ‘Beware of everything you have to make an excuse for.’
    No. 354
    ====
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    Jeddah, KSA.

Part C Ahadeeth Pertaining to Behaviour and Seeking Permission

Part C

Taken from
    of
    Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
    Abbas Abu Yahya

19- 318 – From Muaweeyah From the Prophet: ‘Beware of the one who praises you, because it is slaughter.’
    No. 1284

20- From Ibn Abbas From the Prophet: ‘Blessings are with your elders.’
    No. 1778

21- 323 – From Abu Dharr From the Prophet: ‘Smiling in your brother's face is charity (Sadaqah) for you, when you enjoin the good and prohibit evil it is charity, when you show directions to a man who has lost his way it is Sadaqah for you. Helping a weak-sighted person by using your sight is charity for you. When you remove a rock, thorn and bones from the pathway it is charity for you. When you pour from your bucket into your brother’s bucket it is charity for you.’
    No. 572

22- 324 – From Qais bin Abu Hazim, from his father who said: The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- saw me while I was sitting in the sun, so he said: ‘Move into the shade.’
    No. 833

23- 326 – From Anas bin Malik that the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘Patience/calmness is from Allaah and haste is from Shaytaan.’
    No. 1795

24- 333- From Abdullaah bin ‘Amroo in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: ‘The best of the companions to Allaah are those who are the best to their companion. The best of the neighbours to Allaah are those who are best to their neighbours.’
    No. 103

25- 335 – From ‘Aeysha from the Prophet: ‘The best of you are those who are best to their wives. And if your companion dies make dua’ for him.’
    No. 1174

26- 338 – From Abu Huraira from the Prophet: ‘Defend your honour with your wealth.’ They said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah! How can we defend our honour with our wealth?’
    He said: ‘Pay off the poet, to keep him from speaking against you, and the one whose tongue you fear.’
    No. 1461

27- 339- From al-Hasan in a narration: ‘May Allaah have mercy upon the slave who speaks and benefits or remains silent and is saved.’
    No. 855
    ====
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    Jeddah, KSA.

Part D Ahadeeth Pertaining to Behaviour and Seeking Permission

Part D

Taken from
    of
    Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    28- 341- On the authority of Abu Huraira in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: ‘There are three types of dreams: good news from Allaah, one where a person dreams of a desire or something that he expects and the one with which Shaytaan scares you. If one of you sees a dream which pleases you then narrate it if you want.

If you see something you dislike then do not narrate it to anyone but stand up and pray.’
    No. 1341

29- 343 - On the authority of Abdullaah bin 'Amr in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: 'Reviling a believer is like supervising destruction.'
    No. 1878

30- On the authority of Sulayman bin Ziyad al-Hadrami, that Abdullaah bin al-Harith bin Jaza az-Zubaydi narrated to him that he and his companion passed by Ayman and a group from the Quraish who had taken off and rolled up their garments and were hitting each other with them while they were naked.

Abdullaah said: When we passed by them, they said: Indeed these are priests so invite them to Allaah. Then the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- went out to them and when they saw him they dispersed. The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- returned angry until he entered. I was behind a rock and I heard him say: 'SubhanaAllaah. They were not ashamed of Allaah, nor did they cover up in front of the Messenger of Allaah.' Umm Ayman was with him saying: Seek forgiveness for them O Messenger of Allaah!

Abdullaah said: 'With what could he ask for forgiveness for them.'
    No. 2991

31- 350 - On the authority of Abu Huraira on the authority of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- who said: 'The thankful person who feeds people is of the same status of a patient person who is fasting.'
    No.655

32- 351 - On the authority of Abu Musa al-Ashaari in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: 'Every Muslim has to give Sadaqa (charity).' It was asked what if it cannot be found?

He said: 'He should work with his hands, so he benefits himself and gives Sadaqa.'

It was asked: 'What if that cannot be done?'
    He said: 'He helps the person who is in need and is troubled.'
    It was asked: 'What if that cannot be done?'
    He said: ‘Command good actions or goodness.’
    It was asked: ‘What if he does not do that?’
    He said: ‘Keeping away from evil is indeed Sadaqa.’
    No. 573

33- 356- On the authority of Wahshee: that a man said: 'O Messenger of Allaah we eat but we do not feel satisfied.
    The Messenger of Allaah said: 'Perhaps you eat separately from one another; gather together at your food and mention the name of Allaah Ta’ala upon it so that your food will be blessed.'
    No. 664

34- 357- On the authority of Ibn Abbas in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: 'The son of Adam has 360 (finger joints or bones or) joints and there is an act of Sadaqa which is due from every one of them every day; every good word is Sadaqa, a man helping his brother is Sadaqa, a drink of water that he pours for him is Sadaqa and removing something harmful from the path is Sadaqa.'
    No. 576

35- 360 - On the authority of Abu Musa who said: 'When the Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- would send one of his companions for something he would say: 'Give good news and do not push people away. Make things easy and do not make things difficult.'
    No. 992

36- 362 - On the authority of 'Aeysha in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: 'When the Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- would sit in a gathering or pray a prayer he would say some words. So 'Aeysha asked him about these words.

He said: 'If what has been said is good then these words would be like a seal for them until the Day of Judgement and if he spoke other than good, then it would be an expiation for him. 'Subhanak Allaahumma wa bihamdika, la illaha ill Anta, Astaghfiruka wa Atoobu eelayk.'(How far You are from imperfection O Allaah and praise is for You, there is none worthy of worship in truth except You, I seek forgiveness from You and repent to You.)
    No. 3164
    ====
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    Jeddah, KSA.

Part E Ahadeeth Pertaining to Behaviour and Seeking Permission

Part E

Taken from
    of
    Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
    Abbas Abu Yahya

37- 359- It is narrated on the authority of 'Aeysha that when the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- used to go to bed every night he, would cup his hands together, spittle in them and then read into them:
    << Say: "He is Allaah, (the) One>> [Soorah Al-Ikhlaas],
    << Say: "I seek refuge with the Lord of the daybreak >>[Soorah Al-Falaq]
    and <<Say: "I seek refuge with the Lord of mankind>>[Soorah An-Naas] then wipe what he could from his body, starting from his head and face and then the rest of what he could of his body and he would do that three times.'
    No. 3104

38-366 - On the authority of Anas who said: 'When the Companions of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- used to meet they used to shake hands and if they came from a journey they would hug.'
    No. 2647

39- 373 - On the authority of Ubaydullaah bin Ali bin Abee Rafah, on the authority of his grandmother Salma who said: 'The Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- used to dislike that the top of food be taken.'
    No. 3125

40- 377 - On the authority of Abu Huraira who said: The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'Every person from the children of Adam is a master, so the man is the master of his family and the woman is the mistress of her home.'
    No. 2041

41- 378- On the authority of Ibn Umar who said: Allaah's Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'Eat together and don't separate. Indeed food for one person is sufficient for two and food for two is sufficient for four.'
    No. 2691

42- 380- On the authority of Zaid bin 'Arqam who said: 'When the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- used to say salaam to us, we used to reply with: 'Wa alayka as-Salaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu wa Maghfiratuhu.' (and Salaam be to you and Allaah's mercy, His blessings and His forgiveness.)
    No. 1449

43- 383 - On the authority of Abu Massoud, on the authority of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- who said: 'A Muslim has four characteristics towards another Muslim: He replies 'YarhamkuAllaah' (May Allaah have mercy upon you) if another Muslim sneezes, he answers his invitation, he attends if he dies and visits him if he is sick.'
    No. 2154

44- On the authority of Zaid bin Aslaam on the authority of his father that Umar bin al-Khattab came upon Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq –RadhiAllaahu anhu- while he was pulling his tongue.

Umar said: 'What are you doing O khaleefah of the Allaah’s Messenger?
    Abu Bakr said: This has caused me to commit sins. Indeed the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'There is nothing from the body except that it complains to Allaah about the tongue, every single limb complains.'
    No. 535

45- 387 - On the authority of Ibn Abbas who said: the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'A believer is not a person who eats his fill while his neighbour is hungry next to him.'
    No. 149
    ====
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    Jeddah, KSA.

Part F Ahadeeth Pertaining to Behaviour and Seeking Permission

Part F

Taken from
    of
    Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
    Abbas Abu Yahya

46- 388- From Abdullaah bin Mas’ood who said that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam - said: ‘A believer does not defame, nor does he curse, nor does he do evil acts nor is he obscene/foul.’
    No. 320

47- 395 – From Abu Huraira in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘A slave of Allaah is not provided with anything better in goodness nor in wealth than patience.’
    No. 448

48- 396 – From Anas who said: ‘There was not a person in the world who the Companions loved to see more than the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam - and if they saw him they would not stand up for him as they knew about his dislike of standing for him.’
    No. 358

49- 397 – From Usama bin Shareek in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘Do not do in secret that which you would dislike the people to see you do.’
    No. 1055

50- 398- From Sharhabeel bin Muslim al-Khowlaani: that Rooh bin Zinbaa’ visited Tameem ad-Daari and found him sifting barley for his horse while his family was around him, so Rooh said to him: ‘Could not one of these people be sufficient for you?’ (i.e. to help you)

Tameem said: ‘Of course, but I heard the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam - say: ‘There is no Muslim who sifts barley for his horse, then ties the food bag to the horse except that for every grain there is a good deed written for him.’
    No. 2269

51-399 – From al-Bara bin ‘Aazib who said that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam - said: ‘There are no two Muslims who meet and shake hands except they are forgiven before they separate.’
    No.525

52- 400 – From an-Nu’maan bin Basheer in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘The example of the believers in their affection, mercy and compassion for each other is like the body: if a limb of it complains due to an illness, it affects the rest of the body with sleeplessness and fever.’
    No. 1083

53- 404 – From Abu Burdah who said: I came to Madina and Abdullaah bin Umar came to visit me and said: ‘Do you know why I came to see you?’

I said: ‘No’

He said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam - saying: ‘whoever loves to keep the ties of relationship with his father while he is in his grave, then he should keep the ties of relationship with his father’s brothers after him.’

Ibn Umar said: ‘since there was brotherliness and affection between my father and your father I liked to maintain the ties of relationship.’
    No. 1432

54- 405- From Abu Umamah on the authority of the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam - that he said: ‘Whoever loves for the sake of Allaah, hates for the sake of Allaah, gives for the sake of Allaah and prohibits for the sake of Allaah then he has completed Eemaan.’
    No.380
    ====
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    Jeddah, KSA.

Part G

Taken from
    of
    Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
    Abbas Abu Yahya

55 – 412 - From Abu Umamah in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: “Whoever is merciful – even when slaughtering a small bird – Allaah will have mercy on him on the Day of Judgment.”
    No.27

56 – 413 - From Abdullaah bin ‘Amr who said that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: “Whoever remains silent is saved.”
    No.536

57- 415 – From Abu Hurairah from the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- who said: “Whoever says when he goes to his bed to sleep:
    ‘There is none worthy of worship in truth except Allaah Alone, He has no partners, He has the Dominion and for Him is all praise. He is capable of all things, there is no capability nor is there any power except with Allaah, far is Allaah from imperfection and praise is for Him, there is none worthy of worship in truth except Allaah and Allaah is the Greatest,

La ilaha ‘illa Allaahu wahdahu la shareeka lahu, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu wa huwa ala kulli shayin qadeer. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billaa
    Subhana allaahi, wal hamdu lillaahi, wa la illaah ila Allaah, wa Allaahu akbar

Then his sins are forgiven – or his mistakes – even if they were like the foam on the sea.”
    No.3414

58- 418 - From Anas bin Malik in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: “Whoever restrains his anger then Allaah restrains His punishment from him. Whoever restrains his tongue then Allaah hides his mistakes. Whoever apologises to Allaah then Allaah accepts his excuse.”
    No.2360

59- 419 - From Jareer who said that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: “Whoever is not merciful will not be shown mercy. Whoever does not forgive will not be forgiven. Whoever does not repent then he will not be shown repentance.”
    No.483

60- 422- From Jaabir bin Abdullaah in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: “Whoever helps his brother at the time of his need, then Allaah helps him at the time of his need.”
    No.2362

61- From Sahl bin Sa’d in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: “The believer is friendly, there is no good in the one who does not take friends and cannot be befriended.”
    No.425

62- 423 - From Ibn Umar in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: “The believer who mixes with the people and is patient with their harm is better than the one who does not mix with people and is not patient with their harm.”
    No.939

63- 425 - From Abu Huraira in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: “A believer befriends and is befriended. There is no good in the one who does not take friends and cannot be befriended. The best of the people are those who are most beneficial to the people.”
    No.426
    ====
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    Jeddah, KSA.

Part H Ahadeeth Pertaining to Behaviour and Seeking Permission

Part H

Taken from
    of
    Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
    Abbas Abu Yahya

64- 426 – On the authority of Abu Barzah who said: I asked,
    “O Messenger of Allaah! Direct me to an action which I can benefit from.”
    The Messenger said:
    “Remove a harmful thing from the path of Muslims.”
    No.2373

65- 429 – On the authority of a man from the Companions of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- that the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- prohibited sitting between the sun’s rays and the shade and said:
    “This is where the Shaytaan sits.”
    No.838/3110

66 – 431 – On the authority of Jaabir bin Abdullaah who states that the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- prohibited pictures in the house and prohibited a man from making them.
    No.424

67- 432 – On the authority Ibn Umar that the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- prohibited isolation, that a man spends the night alone or travels alone.
    No. 60

68 – 434 - On the authority of Muwayyiah bin Qurrah from his father who said that a man said: “O Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam! Indeed when I slaughter a sheep, I have mercy on it.”

The Messenger mentioned: “If you are merciful with the sheep, then Allaah will be merciful to you.”
    No. 26

69- 435 - On the authority of Anas bin Malik in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: “I swear by Him in Whose Hand is my life; Allaah does not bestow His mercy except upon a merciful person. They said: ‘We are all merciful.’

The Messenger said: “It is not the mercy of one of you to his companion; rather it is being merciful to all the people.”
    No. 167

70 – 436 - On the authority of Anas bin Malik who said: “I used to serve the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- so I would enter upon him without permission. One day I came and entered upon him and he said: “Get back O my son! Indeed something has happened, so do not enter upon me except with permission.”
    No.2957

71- 437 - On the authority of Abu Darda who said: that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: “Do not eat while you are reclining, nor on a sieve (a large device that was used to sieve flour etc). Do not take a fixed place of prayer in the masjid so that you don’t pray except in that place and do not climb over the necks of the people on the day of Jumu’ah, such that Allaah makes you a bridge for them on the Day of Judgment.”
    No. 3122

72 – 446 - From Samurah bin Jundab, on the authority of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- who said: “Do not curse with the curse of Allaah, with His Anger nor with the Fire. [and in a narration: with the Hell-Fire.]
    No. 893
    ====
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    Jeddah, KSA.