Part A
    Ahadeeth Pertaining to Behaviour and Seeking Permission

Taken from
    Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah
    of
    Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
    Abbas Abu Yahya

1- 205 – From Abu Huraira, From the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- that he said:
    ‘I order you with three and I prohibit you from three; I order you to worship Allaah and not to associate anyone with Him.

Hold together to the Rope of Allaah and do not separate.

Obey the one whom Allaah places as a ruler over you.

And I prohibit you from gossip, asking too many questions and wasting wealth.’
    No. 685

2- 206 -From Jaabir bin Sulayman or Saleem that he said:
    ‘I came to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- while he was sitting with his Companions, I asked: 'Which one of you is the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-? Either the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- gestured to himself or the people motioned to him.

He was sitting with his knees against his chest with a garment and its trimming had covered his feet.

I said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah! I am ignorant about things so teach me.’

The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘Fear Allaah - Azza wa Jal -, do not scorn any good deed even if you pour from a bucket into a vessel for the person who serves drinks.

Beware of arrogance! Indeed Allaah - Tabarak wa Ta'ala - does not love arrogance. If a person curses you and disgraces you with something which he knows about you, then do not disgrace him with something you know about him, so you will have his reward and he will have his sin. Don’t you dare ever curse anyone.’
    No.770

3- 208 - From Jaabir from the Prophet:
    ‘The most beloved of food to Allaah is that which many hands partake of.’ No.895

4- 209 – From Ibn Umar who said: ‘A man came to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah! Which of the people are the most beloved to Allaah and which of the actions are most beloved to Allaah?’

The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘The most beloved of the people to Allaah are the most beneficial for the people. The most beloved of actions to Allaah –Azza wa Jal- are to cause happiness to reach a Muslim, to relieve him from a hardship, to settle a debt for a Muslim or to repel hunger from him. For me to walk with a brother in order to assist him is more beloved to me than to make 'Itikaf in this Masjid (Masjid al-Madeenah) for a month.

Whoever holds back his anger then Allaah hides his mistakes. Whoever suppresses his anger – even though he is not scared to show it, but withholds due to the truth - Allaah fills his heart with hope on the day of Judgement.

Whoever walks with his brother to assist him with a need until he has helped him completely, then Allaah plants his feet firmly on the day people will not stand firmly. Indeed bad behaviour spoils good actions, just as vinegar spoils honey.’
    No. 906

5- The Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘If a noble person comes from a people, then be generous to him.’
    No. 1205

6- From Jaabir bin Abdullaah from the Prophet: ‘If a person speaks to you about something after which you leave, then you have been entrusted with that speech.’
    No. 1090

7- 234- From Abu Huraira who said: The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘If one of you enters upon his Muslim brother and he feeds him from his food, then you should eat and not ask about it. And if he pours him a drink from his drink, then he should drink from his drink and not ask about it.’
    No.627

8- 235 - The Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘If you see those who praise you, throw dirt in their faces.’
    No.912

9- 268 - From Hisham on the authority of his father that ‘Aeysha said to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-: O Messenger of Allaah! All your women have a Kuniya except me! So the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: ‘Take a Kuniya by virtue of your son Abdullaah - i.e. Ibn Zubayr, you are Umm Abdullaah.’

Then he said: ‘She was called Umm Abdullaah until she died and she had never given birth to a child.’
    No.132
    ====
    Abbas Abu Yahya
    Jeddah, KSA.