Exclamation Shaikh 'Ubaid al-Jaabiree's Explanation of Tamyee` and Who is the Mumayyi`

Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
    Amma-ba'd

Shaikh 'Ubaid al-Jaabiree's Explanation of Tamyee` and Who is the Mumayyi`

Shaikh 'Ubaid al-Jaabiree (hafidhahullaah Ta'aala) said:

At-Tamyee`, its meaning is from its name, and it is the opposite of proclaiming and standing up openly for the truth. It is the complete opposite of this. The Mumayyi` therefore is the one who does not proclaim and stand up openly for the truth, and does not speak with it.

Rather, he comes with expressions - which leave aside clarity - upon those who speak the truth and openly proclaim it.

And it is a manhaj that is traversed upon by two types of people:

1- The First of them is the one who doesn't have any Furqaan (criterion) about those methodologies that are contradictory to Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah.

2- And the second are a group from the Harakiyeen, who outwardly portray Salafiyyah, and also opposition to Salafiyyah. However their aim is to win the love of both, those (the Salafees) and those (the opposers, Hizbees). So their face and their advise (naseeha) are inclined towards the Hizbees and the Harakiyyeen. Yet their outward appearance is toward the Salafees, but they are not really with the Salafees.

Rather, they are those who waver, swing (in opposing directions). And, in reality, they have a resemblance to the Munaafiqeen (hypocrites). They have a resemblance to the Munaafiqeen (hypocrites).

And I have a cassette whose title is "The Crime of Tamayuu` upon the Salafee Manhaj." And I hope that the one whom this audio reaches, that he listens to it. For we have included within it, and all Praise and favour belongs to Allaah, many of the issues that relate to this matter.

And I advise the youth that they not be hasty in judgement, and that they are not hasty, and that they occupy themselves with beneficial knowledge and striving in righteous actions. And that they are not hasty in passing judgements upon those who are brothers to them, but who have adopted Mudaarat with some amongst Ahlul-Bid'ah.

[Translator's Note: Mudaarat is a type of behavioral engagement by which one intends da'wah to some from Ahlul-Bid'ah, whom one believes he can change and rectify, and thus deals with them in a determined and limited way, humoring them, being on top of them, and one step ahead of them. And dealing with them in this way is not from the blameworthy mixing, but is a limited way of intending to correct them and invite them to the truth.]

And Mudaarat is from the Sunnah. And Mujaamalah is from Tamayyu`, and this is from bid'ah.

[Translator's Note: Mujaamalah is flattery and compromise, and involves what is blameworthy, with respect to Ahlul-Bid'ah and mixing with them.]

And it is obligatory to distinguish between this and that. So the one who is with you upon the Sunnah, and who strengthens you, who strengthens your resolve, and who defends you, in the both the hidden and open, but he has certain positions of Mudaarat with some from Ahlul-Bid'ah, then in reality he is with us and we are with him. And this is what I am able to say now in this matter.

Na'am.

Audio ---->http://maktabah-alfawaaid.blogspot.c...ains-what.html , via www.Spubs.Com and www.Salafiaudio.com
    Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.